Kudos to OCDetailing in Fremont

Great job, awesomeness!

I found this online:

2021 Tennessee Code
Title 55 - Motor and Other Vehicles
Chapter 9 - Equipment — Lighting Regulations
Part 2 - Required Equipment on Vehicles
§ 55-9-206. Trucks to Be Equipped With Rearview Mirror

Universal Citation: TN Code § 55-9-206 (2021)

Any motor truck using the streets, roads, highways, and other public thoroughfares, which, by reason of its construction, either when loaded or unloaded, prevents the driver's view of the rear, shall be equipped with a mirror arranged in a manner and maintained so that the driver or operator may view the roadway to the rear and note the approach of vehicles from the rear of the motor truck.

I couldn't find anything about side mirrors though. So, you're probably ok. But what about tinted glass? check this out:

https://law.justia.com/codes/tennessee/2021/title-55/chapter-9/part-1/section-55-9-107/

The above was too long to post. I live in Michigan and was at court one day for a traffic ticket. The case before me was a guy that had his windows tinted and to make a long story short, he was fined and was told to remove the tinted glass.

I hope you have fun with your spectacular truck!!!!

Dan the Man from Michigan
Sponsored

OP
OP

baxbki

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 M3P, '24 Cybertruck
Country flag
Great job, awesomeness!

I found this online:

2021 Tennessee Code
Title 55 - Motor and Other Vehicles
Chapter 9 - Equipment — Lighting Regulations
Part 2 - Required Equipment on Vehicles
§ 55-9-206. Trucks to Be Equipped With Rearview Mirror

Universal Citation: TN Code § 55-9-206 (2021)

Any motor truck using the streets, roads, highways, and other public thoroughfares, which, by reason of its construction, either when loaded or unloaded, prevents the driver's view of the rear, shall be equipped with a mirror arranged in a manner and maintained so that the driver or operator may view the roadway to the rear and note the approach of vehicles from the rear of the motor truck.

I couldn't find anything about side mirrors though. So, you're probably ok. But what about tinted glass? check this out:

https://law.justia.com/codes/tennessee/2021/title-55/chapter-9/part-1/section-55-9-107/

The above was too long to post. I live in Michigan and was at court one day for a traffic ticket. The case before me was a guy that had his windows tinted and to make a long story short, he was fined and was told to remove the tinted glass.

I hope you have fun with your spectacular truck!!!!

Dan the Man from Michigan
A doctor can prescribe a tint prescription if you have a related medical need.