Akaash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Acura MDX
Occupation
IT Help Desk
Country flag
Decided to take a different route to university today(I'm still pissed at spending $400 per month on fuel) however, this one took me through the most beautiful part of Florida. There are some roads that can get this compliment, and fortunately, US 441 (ironically also notorious for adultery things and congested traffic) gets this compliment. I was able to snap some pics of my car in this area due to lack of traffic (it's technically in middle of nowhere, FL); keep in mind, the speed limit is 60 MPH. If you guys do drive through Central FL, this town name is called Kenansville. Just pure nature for like a good 70 miles or so between US 192 (exit 184? from I-95) and City of Okeechobee. Few things I wished I had on this trip were some friends and a professional photographer, and of course the CT. I will be doing this same drive once I take delivery of the Cybertruck whenever Tesla decides to deliver it.

20210606_121651.jpg

20210606_122337.jpg
Sponsored

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Your photo reminded me of a photo I took of our vehicle on a road with nobody around. We had just experienced the Total Eclipse in Oregon, and we drove past Ukiah, Oregon on our way to Joseph, Oregon. On this stretch of road, we saw oncoming cars maybe once every 30 minutes. So I got out and took a photo of our Sienna in the middle of nowhere.

backwoods.jpg