Road Rage of Tesla Driver

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
Now, that would be news. I owned two Buicks. Both had a feature that give you warnings and wake up calls if you left your signals on. Their slogan to market it to people under 80 was "not your father's Buick". I would definitely watch a youtube video of a grandma in a Buick loosing it on the highway. Last one I saw was 14 years ago. It does not happen very often.

The traditional Buick customer died years ago and sales collapsed. Now you might be surprised how young the average buyer of a new Buick is.
Sponsored

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
The traditional Buick customer died years ago and sales collapsed. Now you might be surprised how young the average buyer of a new Buick is.
Actually, I was in my 20s when I owned those. I could not resist the comfortable ride and the deal you could get on a used one. I miss the old GM sedans. AT some point they decided they needed to become more German and they dropped the floaty ride which I loved so much and went after better handling instead. CT with it's air suspension should be able to give you a choice.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
This guy is lucky on two counts. First, he didn’t get a longer sentence. (Not that California wouldn’t or won’t let him out early)
The way the law works, the only way to get supervised probation is to have a longer sentence over their heads.

Probation violations are both hard to avoid and poorly enforced (with problems with both too much enforcement and too little in various cases), but in practice it has a better integration and recidivism record than long jail time.

-Crissa

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
Actually, I was in my 20s when I owned those. I could not resist the comfortable ride and the deal you could get on a used one. I miss the old GM sedans. AT some point they decided they needed to become more German and they dropped the floaty ride which I loved so much and went after better handling instead. CT with it's air suspension should be able to give you a choice.
Haha, I'm confident the Cybertruck will not even approach the floaty ride of a classic Buick, even on the softest mode.

And I will be thankful for that!

FarAway

First Name
I.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pontiac Torrent, TVR, F-250 Super Duty
Country flag
Also, Buick is one of the best-selling cars in China. (world's largest automobile market), which is why it survived GM's 2009 bankruptcy and model purge while the (arguably) superior Pontiac marque did not. It is definitely NOT your Father's Buick. Xiè xie.
Sponsored