Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Don't kill the messenger:

I dig it. One a day for December, pretty much. Wish I was number 25, and get mine for Xmas. I'm not #25, but very close, around 216,000.
Back to sulking in the Cybervoid
Sponsored

Cybertruckee

Banned
Banned
First Name
Yosemite Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Rider
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
I dig it. One a day for December, pretty much. Wish I was number 25, and get mine for Xmas. I'm not #25, but very close, around 216,000.
Back to sulking in the Cybervoid
My reservation was made on the night of the launch (even after the window glass broke, lol).

The estimate is I'm number 79 on the queue and I'm getting the priority dual trim.

I won't ever wish or pray this just to get my Cybertruck on the first 30 unit batch.

But then, if Darwin so wishes. Besides, it may be a favor to humanity, so who I am to hold up the hand of fate. :devilish:

Seriously, I can still wait, but please not to a total 4 years.:sick:

cybguy

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Pilatus PC-12, 2016 Bolt, 2024 Forester
Occupation
Temporarily unRetired
Country flag
Don't kill the messenger:

Why did you post such a rumor? Whether Tesla builds a few more Cybertrucks by hand or not means very little. I personally think it would be great if Tesla gets 30 Cybertrucks built on a production line and sold before January 2024.

OP
OP
EVCanuck

EVCanuck

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ЗАЗ-968, Canyonero
Country flag
Why did you post such a rumor? Whether Tesla builds a few more Cybertrucks by hand or not means very little. I personally think it would be great if Tesla gets 30 Cybertrucks built on a production line and sold before January 2024.
Because users of this forum are interested in information like this? Why are you posting personal thoughts here?

cybguy

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Pilatus PC-12, 2016 Bolt, 2024 Forester
Occupation
Temporarily unRetired
Country flag
Because users of this forum are interested in information like this? Why are you posting personal thoughts here?
The rumor isn't information. I'm just mentioning reasonable expectations not passing along disinformation.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
My reservation was made on the night of the launch (even after the window glass broke, lol).

The estimate is I'm number 79 on the queue and I'm getting the priority dual trim.

I won't ever wish or pray this just to get my Cybertruck on the first 30 unit batch.

But then, if Darwin so wishes. Besides, it may be a favor to humanity, so who I am to hold up the hand of fate. :devilish:

Seriously, I can still wait, but please not to a total 4 years.:sick:
Man, what the hell, you musta put in the res as Musk was saying "Welcome to the Cyb..."
I really wish everyone had waited a week before making all these unnecessary reservations. :mad:

Cybertruckee

Banned
Banned
First Name
Yosemite Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Rider
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
Man, what the hell, you musta put in the res as Musk was saying "Welcome to the Cyb..."
I really wish everyone had waited a week before making all these unnecessary reservations. :mad:
Actually it would have been before that but there is no reservation page on the Tesla website yet until Elon said "go". And then it crashed on just a few seconds. I think I was only able to access it 10 minutes after it resumption of operations after it crashed. ;)

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
and of course that gets FreedomEV frothing and gesticulating that they should have had many more hand-built by now....lol.

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
What adds?
I use Brave or uBlock origin on Firefox.
Let me know when there's a good one pls...

Foxx

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, Outback, Eventually a damn Cybertruck
Occupation
Flight Nurse/paramedic/Fire medic, Major USAF
Country flag
Disagree, glad to see the site getting monetized. It’s a good sign that there are a lot of views. “to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy through increasingly affordable electric vehicles”

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Actually it would have been before that but there is no reservation page on the Tesla website yet until Elon said "go". And then it crashed on just a few seconds. I think I was only able to access it 10 minutes after it resumption of operations after it crashed. ;)
Yeah, and my order didn't get processed until the next day!

-Crissa
Sponsored