CJCarney

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Love the truck. But… Truck bricked while 3 hrs into charging at home Sunday night. Towed to CS. Still no diagnosis.

2400 miles. Low 1000’s VIN.
Sponsored

OP
OP

CJCarney

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Still at Service Center. All SC does is message me that they’ll continue to provide updates and they increase completion time. However, there is no update just the canned response. Terrible experience. Tesla needs to do better. Would not recommend.

nhlsharkfan

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S and Cybertruck
Country flag
I too have a bricked Cybertruck. Went to put items into truck on May 2nd and nothing worked. No power, nothing. Truck was towed to service center Friday, and I have been getting messages about it still being diagnosed. Got a call today stating they will update me tomorrow after talking to another service manager. This is not good news. Only 384 miles.

OP
OP

CJCarney

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I too have a bricked Cybertruck. Went to put items into truck on May 2nd and nothing worked. No power, nothing. Truck was towed to service center Friday, and I have been getting messages about it still being diagnosed. Got a call today stating they will update me tomorrow after talking to another service manager. This is not good news. Only 384 miles.
I pushed backed and got issue elevated. Power Control Unit ordered. Part is 2 weeks out. I’ll post updates as things progress.

nhlsharkfan

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S and Cybertruck
Country flag
Update: I received a message this morning at 8:39am that my Cybertruck's Service was complete. My baby is HOME! Please read the attached file for service issue reasons. Hope this helps.

Attachments

cybercoffee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYLR
Country flag
damn glad at least one of you got your truck back. I'm at 1400 miles or so with no issues that I can tell but the report of a critical failure at 2400 miles in is slightly worrisome NGL

OP
OP

CJCarney

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Update: Truck fixed. 3 full weeks to get back. Truck returned filthy, only washing new deliveries according to service manager. Bolt not tightened on d-ring. Had to remove bed area parts to get to power control unit. Said it was second one with same issue at SC.
As a shareholder and owner Tesla needs to do better. Not a Premium/Luxury brand experience.
Still love the truck though.

Reactions: Mal

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
Chalk it up the First Adopter tax.

It sucks for current owners but will benefit future owners who plan on purchasing a 2025 model.

Last edited:

Guylouis

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F.S. CyberBeast, XP, YP, 3P
Country flag
One of our CyberBeast broke down on the freeway. 3rd time now.

critical steering error

one more and I’m going to Lemon it….
Sponsored