Stay off of X...I repeat, stay off of X!

Mattsplat

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
Ok, I ordered first 24 hours but have been flip flopping and upset about a lot of the issues with the CT and the trade in. Many of you have read me ranting on here about ridiculous loss in value for trade in on my MYLR and the loss of range and features promised or hinted at. I decided to go through with the order but I almost felt begrudging while I made the decision.

Then I went on X just now. Tons of videos of people taking delivery, saying they would pay double, so excited to get their truck that we have all been waiting for. I have to admit, I am a weak man. I buckled like a wimp and turned 100% fanboi in about 2 minutes. Now, I feel the intense pain of waiting for a VIN for a January 2nd order.

Those of you trying to justify waiting, or mad about price increases, stay far away from X. Photos of off-roading, a dark orange wrap 🤤, so awesome. Now I am like a kid waiting for Mom and Dad to wake up on Christmas morning so I can unwrap presents.

Do youself a favor. Do not get on X and search for "Cybertruck" if you want to wait or cancel your order. It is infectious.
Sponsored