Tesla’s Growth could be Headed for a U-Turn

alan auerbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'90 Isuzu PU (has to last until my CT arrives), '91 Grand Marquis, '02 Grand Cherokee (I'm so grand I can't stand it), e-bike.
Occupation
Retired prof.
Country flag
Ridiculous article - full of the usual Gordon Johnson demand type of nonsense. Production is sold out for the quarter and there's this nonsense about demand? Tesla vehicles are at a 25% GM level and there's the claim that each sale loses money? C'mon people.... when you're scaling up production to 2 new factories that money is going back into capital assets.... Wall Street calls it a loss but in reality is a paid off building that will fuel the next stage of growth. The CT has massive demand and the Chinese article has been shown to be bunk. What short seller wrote this summary? oh... a yahoo article...... so no one credible.
No -- no. Tesla stock is ready to tank bigtime! Sell sell sell! Please.

Because, as the father said when he entered the ice-cream store with his kiddies, "I'm buyin'!"
Sponsored

OneLapper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 328d Sportswagon
Country flag
Ugh

" Moreover, earnings quality has become a big issue for investors. The fact that Tesla’s still losing a ton of money making electric vehicles, yet is able to report a profit due to unsustainable cash flow streams (namely, Bitcoin trading and the sale of emissions credits), is worrisome to many long-term investors."

That is verbatim Gordon Johnson! Literally verbatim.