Old Spice

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Polaris RZR
Country flag
Link: https://www.autonews.com/retail/tesla-ford-lead-brand-loyalty-sp-global-says

Ford and Tesla boast high brand loyalty rates, but do they attract buyers?

S&P Global Mobility goes beyond loyalty rates to evaluate the conquest and defection ratios of brands, which analysts say paints a broader picture of success.

When it comes to brand loyalty, a recent study shows mainstream brand Ford and luxury brand Tesla are the most successful.

S&P Global Mobility released its quarterly loyalty insights in a webinar titled "Loyalty viewed from a broad perspective" Tuesday. Loyalty is measured by the number of households that return to the vehicle market and choose the same brand, said Tom Libby, automotive analyst for S&P Global Mobility.

The webinar drew from year-to-date data through July. The top five mainstream leaders in brand loyalty include Ford with a loyalty rate of 59.6 percent, followed by Toyota at 57.2 percent, Subaru at 55 percent, Chevrolet at 54.9 percent and Hyundai with 53.8 percent.

The top five spots for luxury leaders in brand loyalty include Tesla with 67 percent, Mercedes-Benz at 50.5 percent, BMW at 48.8 percent, Lexus at 47.7 percent and Lincoln with 47.6 percent.

Tesla Cybertruck Tesla and Ford Have Top Brand Loyalty Luxury brands

Tesla Cybertruck Tesla and Ford Have Top Brand Loyalty Mainstream brands
Sponsored

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Customer loyalty can seem set in concrete. But it's actually quicksand.

Zabhawkin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 Nissan Frontier, 2015 F-150, 1984 Jeep CJ7
Country flag
The way I buy cars screws with the way they measure brand loyalty. Even my brand new purchases.

I tend to buy them and drive the wheels off... Then put the wheels back on... I'm good a putting the wheels back on.

My wifes cars get replaced more often but we still tend to keep those 8+ years.

Its nice not having payments.
Sponsored