Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram diesel
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It's apparent to me that you are unfamiliar with Lora Kolodny's reporting over the last several years.
Agreed I am not.

It's laughable. She is one of the biggest jokes of the body of people that call themselves news reporters. And that's saying a lot when the average news reporter is not exactly a shining star.
Well ok then. That explains your aversion to LK. ?
Sponsored

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
I don't think so.

Thats why I don't watch/read CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS and other MSM. And yes even CNBC is biased most of the time.

It's pretty rare to find unbiased journalism. Why? Because humans.

Really?

True, but again it's kinda rare.

LK didn't make anything up or "create it" in this article. She reported it and it irks you that she did.
There is nothing wrong with expecting journalists to hold themselves to high standards. If I grade them on a curve, Lora Kolodny gets an "F" overall. She can't help herself, she's proven repeatedly that she is unprofessional.

If your standards are lower than mine, that's your choice. I'm not in the habit of endorsing low standards simply because mediocre standards are common.

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
Agreed I am not.
I learned at an early age to not offer my opinion on things I know nothing about. It has served me well.

Well ok then. That explains your aversion to LK. ?
I don't have an aversion to Lora Kolodny, it's her reporting I am critiquing - it doesn't meet professional standards. I thought I made that easily understandable and crystal clear.

OP
OP
TruckElectric

TruckElectric

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram diesel
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I learned at an early age to not offer my opinion on things I know nothing about. It has served me well.
I see you're not shy about patting yourself on the back.
I don't have an aversion to Lora Kolodny,
I think you do.

it's her reporting I am critiquing - it doesn't meet professional standards.
I thought LK's reporting for this story was ok. It seems your bias toward LK is based on previous reporting you didn't like.

OP
OP
TruckElectric

TruckElectric

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram diesel
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
No, you just don't understand why it's wrong for a journalist to cherry-pick.
Seriously, I do. I dunno, maybe I numbed to it because I have seen it done all to often. In this case of LK and the CNBC article I just don't see it as big a deal as you and Crissa do. And again, the "cherry-picking" she did was factual and only once.

I just get the feeling that you(and Crissa) find it offensive to point out that Tesla gets green credits.

Ok, I'm done. If you want to have the last word on this go ahead.

Cybertruckee

Banned
Banned
First Name
Yosemite Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Rider
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
Ok, I'll have the last word.

Someone should call on Elon's offer to electrify the whole of the US of A with solar if he is provided with 100 x 100 miles of open land to set it up.

Somebody lost a bet when he made a bet against Musk to do something similar to a city in Australia.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Ok, I'll have the last word.

Someone should call on Elon's offer to electrify the whole of the US of A with solar if he is provided with 100 x 100 miles of open land to set it up.

Somebody lost a bet when he made a bet against Musk to do something similar to a city in Australia.
More interesting would be 1000s of 1000 square foot plots.

With batteries and Tesla Superchargers underneath each. Paid for by our government via the $7.5B EV infrastructure program. Autobidder feeds power back to the grid from the supercharger stations when power is in high demand and feeds batteries/ cars when it's not.

Cybertruckee

Banned
Banned
First Name
Yosemite Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Rider
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
And please winterize it -- although the governor won't mind his constituents freezing to death for lack of power for heating their homes and their senator can always fly to Cancun..
Sponsored