Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Building Designer
Country flag
Hi all,
Is anyone able to tell me what the copyright implications are if you were to use the Tesla logo, name etc for merchandise selling purposes?
I've seen a few pages selling tees with the Tesla name printed on it so i was curious if Tesla allow us to do so?

Thanks,
Sponsored

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
If you sell something with someone else's trade mark visible you must have the trade mark owners assent. You may have noticed that the symbol on the Tesla screen indicating that Sentinal mode is on is no longer the HAL camera.

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
Hi all,
Is anyone able to tell me what the copyright implications are if you were to use the Tesla logo, name etc for merchandise selling purposes?
I've seen a few pages selling tees with the Tesla name printed on it so i was curious if Tesla allow us to do so?

Thanks,
If they don't want you to do it they will send you a cease and desist letter. Failure to comply with the letter means they can sue you to recover money for damage. Go for it, if they like what you are doing they won't send a letter, if they hate it they will. You should get consent if you are investing money prior to doing it, but if its minor take the risk.
Sponsored