gphenix

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
75th Anniversary Jeep Grand Cherokee, MERCEDES AMG SLC43
Country flag
From the minute I saw it, I had to have it. My family said, you are not serious are you? They said You are kidding right? I usually don’t reply except that this truck offers everything I’ve wanted in a truck. All my driving is highway type driving. The only addition I can even think of is a solar powered roof, not a necessity but will take it if offered. When those I work with learn that I have one ordered they want to see and ride in it when it arrives. What I don’t understand is why do most people want to change the looks and color Of a perfect vehicle. I do not intend to change a thing from what I ordered. To me it will be the perfect truck.
Sponsored

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Thank goodness we got our orders in. I think once people see and ride in this, and understand what it can do, sales will explode. (To Mars)
Exactly. Most people don't know what a Cybertruck is, never heard of it. Once they do, yeah, to Mars.

Iamdavo

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, 1975 Cadillac Eldorado, Zagato Perana Z One
Occupation
CEO of Worlds
Country flag
Thank goodness we got our orders in. I think once people see and ride in this, and understand what it can do, sales will explode. (To Mars)
They already have! Right now there are over 650,000 pre-orders. Amazing.

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Exactly. Most people don't know what a Cybertruck is, never heard of it. Once they do, yeah, to Mars.
In addition to that, a massive amount of people don't believe it will ever be built. Boy is the world in for a shock when these Beast's arrive!
Cybertrucktruckguy had a really good comment in one of his video's. Something like, people are gonna love it, people are gonna hate it. It will definitely not be ignored!

Deleted member 5322

I ordered a second one in January, then looked it up.
by the time CT starts to roll out the factory, I think a lot of people will cancel their orders due to fin issues. I think a lot of ppl just placed their orders for "just in case". At the time I placed 3 orders it was the same. But now I am pretty sure I will take 3 of them. One (3 motors) for myself, the other one (2 motors) for my wife, and the third one (single motor) for my father in law in Belarus. I will definitely buy it and ship there for my expenses. He gifted me his wonderful girls, I've been living together with for 10 years with no regrets! This is a minimum I can do for him to appreciate it.

OneLapper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 328d Sportswagon
Country flag
by the time CT starts to roll out the factory, I think a lot of people will cancel their orders due to fin issues. I think a lot of ppl just placed their orders for "just in case". At the time I placed 3 orders it was the same. But now I am pretty sure I will take 3 of them. One (3 motors) for myself, the other one (2 motors) for my wife, and the third one (single motor) for my father in law in Belarus. I will definitely buy it and ship there for my expenses. He gifted me his wonderful girls, I've been living together with for 10 years with no regrets! This is a minimum I can do for him to appreciate it.
You're a better man than me.

I wouldn't let my father in law ride in the vault of the CT, let alone buy him one.

Long story, not suitable for this place. Suffice to say, some people are shitty at being human.
Sponsored