A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
Some of the saddest guys I know were told by their investment advisers that they were insane to have so much of their net worth invested in our company and heeded that sound advice. Then there''s Enron.
Sponsored

Ryan95738

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck
Occupation
CNA
Country flag
I bought in March. Sold off enough to pay for the 40 pre split/ 200 that I currently own.

So my 2 motor might go to his and hers or 3 motor his and hers.

Let’s see what the final trim options will be priced at to see if the wife gets one too?

Rick
Noice! yeah my wife and I are thinking we will end up with two cyber trucks instead of a model Y and a cyber truck now.

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
I guess I should add that some of the happiest guys I know are the ones that bought the stock the sad guys wanted to sell.

Anyone want to sell some TSLA for around $350?

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏?尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
Iv been pretty damn close with my predictions with tsla. Sadly what I have to invest is meager. But was able to rebuy at around 400, After buying and selling it almost weekly over the past months.
I'm sitting at a hard hold until I need the money for CT. Maybe if I save up some more I can get a couple when it dips down again.

Ryan95738

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck
Occupation
CNA
Country flag
Iv been pretty damn close with my predictions with tsla. Sadly what I have to invest is meager. But was able to rebuy at around 400, After buying and selling it almost weekly over the past months.
I'm sitting at a hard hold until I need the money for CT. Maybe if I save up some more I can get a couple when it dips down again.
I did the same thing and it was only able to get 18 but that is something.

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
So, I'm curious how low you think it will dip and when? My thought is below $500, may never be seen again. And, below $600 could be a bargain some time soon, (BTW this is not advise and I'm no expert).

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
!
So, I'm curious how low you think it will dip and when? My thought is below $500, may never be seen again. And, below $600 could be a bargain some time soon, (BTW this is not advise and I'm no expert).aa
I havnt been lookin at it now that I'm holding. But it's like 585 as of now. I honestly dont know when it will drop again. My gut says about 2- 3 weeks after the inclusion to whatever stock club tsla is getting into(forgot the name) it will get sold off pretty hard (I'm thinking trumps taxs will make people sell before end of year) to put the new low around 460. But I also dont know anything about this club ( I looked it up,the s and p 500) so I could of course be wildly wrong, as I'm going off of previous trends.

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
But I also dont know anything about this club ( I looked it up,the s and p 500) so I could of course be wildly wrong, as I'm going off of previous trends.
So I gather your analysis is technical more than it is based on fundamentals?

Every time I fancy I have seen it all something on the internet comes along.

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So I gather your analysis is technical more than it is based on fundamentals?

Every time I fancy I have seen it all something on the internet comes along.
I know nothing. My WAG( wild ass guess) analysis is just that.

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
I know nothing. My WAG( wild ass guess) analysis is just that.
Thanks for taking the time to reply, and clarify your WAG. ;)
I appreciate you putting your hunch out there. Who knows, it could happened and we can all look back at this and get a good chuckle.
BTW, I'm 64 years old and I still say trust your instincts in life. Your instinct is there for a reason, I can't tell you how many times I've been grateful that my wife and I have listened to our instincts. BTW, I can't think of ANY time I wish I hadn't listened to my instincts.

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
Part of wisdom, of which I think most who know me would agree I have, finally, acquired a small measure, is knowing when to follow your instincts and when not to. When the future security of my family is as stake I am smart enough to know that I need more than my instincts and thus use the services of people who understand the financial system much, much better than I do. When I'm playing around with a few shares of Tesla it's a different matter. Anyone can get lucky - sometimes.

Wise men know that "timing the market" (that's the term that is used for what is being advocated here) does not, in the long run, pay off. This has been tested over and over again. Eventually the timer's inability to correctly predict the unpredictable will bite him (and you know on which part of his anatomy that will be).

The wise man also knows better than to offer "investment advice" so i'm going to shut up now.

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Like anything, weigh the plus and minus.

Perhaps my guess is in the very low percent of what will happen, but there is literally no negative to saying it (if some1l loses their money based on a random internet post, I have no guilt, that's the wrong word, no um sympathy, maybe is a better word). Also i dont care what anyone thinks, and like I said I'm holding.
Lastly I very much hope no1 takes my guess and gambles with their money (unless of course they have EXTRA money to gamble with)
Sponsored

Last edited: