Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, CyberTruck
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Country flag
hopefully 🤞. Arizona has been slacking. Seems like many other states are moving right along.
I’ve noticed that too. Can’t believe the average wait in Cali is 50-55 days when the trucks have to come through AZ to get to there!!

LitAnytime

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck soon
Country flag
I’ve noticed that too. Can’t believe the average wait in Cali is 50-55 days when the trucks have to come through AZ to get to there!!
yeah it’s wild. Although we knew early on Cali would get the early deliveries, but at some point you’d think they would want to catch up on timelines. Since we still have some December deliveries to be done.

dotat

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Escape
Occupation
Sales
Country flag

seadsmoney

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3; FSCT (no vin)
Country flag
Scottsdale foe me too, but it's only been 41 days for me so far. They had like 6-8 CT's in the parking lot last week I think it was...

Is it just me or is the cybertruck.vin site still down?
Hi neighbor, FWIW my VIN came 3 days after that post (day 105). Waiting now on delivery scheduling

dotat

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Escape
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Hi neighbor, FWIW my VIN came 3 days after that post (day 105). Waiting now on delivery scheduling
Right on, hope to see you on the road soon, and then again from my CT! What part of town are you in? I’m off Shea, east toward Fountain Hills

seadsmoney

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3; FSCT (no vin)
Country flag
Right on, hope to see you on the road soon, and then again from my CT! What part of town are you in? I’m off Shea, east toward Fountain Hills
Near Shea as well, but 24th st 🌵

asriggs1987

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Country flag
Has anyone talked to any of the SCs and gotten any idea why the wait time in AZ is so much longer than other states? Seems like we aren't seeing anyone from the forum at least getting their VINs and our average wait time has crept all the way up to 98 days compared to averages in the 50-60 day range in other nearby states. Wonder if it is a capacity issue at the SCs or what.

asriggs1987

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Country flag
Anyone else getting really annoyed seeing people who ordered in late March or even early April already getting VINs!? I know there are others here in AZ that have been waiting longer than me.

asriggs1987

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Country flag
60 days and counting. I stopped by Mesa on Thursday and they told me they are delivering 2-3 trucks a day. There was someone taking delivery when I was there who has done his config in January. Really hoping I don’t have to wait another month or more!

Tesla Cybertruck VIN assigned in Mesa, AZ IMG_6440

LitAnytime

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck soon
Country flag
60 days and counting. I stopped by Mesa on Thursday and they told me they are delivering 2-3 trucks a day. There was someone taking delivery when I was there who has done his config in January. Really hoping I don’t have to wait another month or more!

IMG_6440.jpeg
Well that’s encouraging they’re delivering that many a day.