Where to have Cyber wrapped in Southwest Florida?

Dcwittenborn

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model x p90d, model y perf, Cybertruck
Occupation
Restaurant
Country flag
We are expecting delivery at Ft Myers delivery center in the next week or two. Looking for recommendations for a company to do a quality wrap.
Sponsored

ttohumcu

First Name
Tolga
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I am getting my wrapped at Sage Studio at Lakewood Ranch. They wrapped both My X and Y and did an amazing job. If you want talk to Alex the owner and tell him you got the number from Tolga. He will do something for you.

bdmridgeback

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Chevy Traverse, BDM Ridgeback, Ford Transit Connect
Occupation
Business Owner/Manager
Country flag
I'm located in Fort Myers as well and waiting on my reservation. I've been a window tinter all my life, 35+ years and have my own shop. I do tint, PPF and Borophene coatings. I can do the tint on your CT. 80%+ heat rejection ceramic films. Let me know. Also if you wanted to order a precut wrap kit from the company listed on the group here, I'd be more than happy to install it. I owned a wrap shop up north before moving here 20 years ago.

Tesla Cybertruck Where to have Cyber wrapped in Southwest Florida? 20240125_123544

Tesla Cybertruck Where to have Cyber wrapped in Southwest Florida? 20240125_123611

OP
OP

Dcwittenborn

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model x p90d, model y perf, Cybertruck
Occupation
Restaurant
Country flag
Jake at Florida Film Werkz did an amazing job on my Cybertruck. Installed 3M Brushed Black Metallic and window tint. I can not overstate what a perfect job he did! True quality and fairly priced. VERY PROFESSIONAL!
Tesla Cybertruck Where to have Cyber wrapped in Southwest Florida? IMG_1850
Tesla Cybertruck Where to have Cyber wrapped in Southwest Florida? IMG_1846
Tesla Cybertruck Where to have Cyber wrapped in Southwest Florida? IMG_1848
Tesla Cybertruck Where to have Cyber wrapped in Southwest Florida? IMG_1850

validator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I'm located in Fort Myers as well and waiting on my reservation. I've been a window tinter all my life, 35+ years and have my own shop. I do tint, PPF and Borophene coatings. I can do the tint on your CT. 80%+ heat rejection ceramic films. Let me know. Also if you wanted to order a precut wrap kit from the company listed on the group here, I'd be more than happy to install it. I owned a wrap shop up north before moving here 20 years ago.

20240125_123544.jpg

20240125_123611.jpg
How long does it take for you to wrap a Cybertruck? I'm looking for Stek glossy black PPF.
Sponsored