Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt 2015
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ref: The Animals - House of the Rising Sun (1964) HQ/Widescreen ♫♥ 58 YEARS AGO - YouTube

I do not know why, but I have triggered the AI system at YouTube about this other song. Will my Tesla AI driven car do things like this as I drive? I like this song, but I do not want to be boxed-in into some sort of AI algorithm. (Freedom of will is #1)
I do not think it is an healthy thing to do to have humans place into boxes. We are a lot more than that! I think democracy is about just that.

We need AI systems to be socially responsible.

The problem is not the humans, but the lack of management on AI systems and their bias.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏?尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
dont get me started on utube's algorithm... its so bad, i cant stand how it shows me things i literally just watched hours or days ago, the top things are almost always pointless clickbaity trash, etc.

maybe most people like being in a box with what they see and hea. personally I like new different views, music and content I havnt seen.

that being said, im pretty sure teslas ai is basically for making the real world digital so the car can drive in it.

OP
OP
Richard V.

Richard V.

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt 2015
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
dont get me started on utube's algorithm... its so bad, i cant stand how it shows me things i literally just watched hours or days ago, the top things are almost always pointless clickbaity trash, etc.

maybe most people like being in a box with what they see and hea. personally I like new different views, music and content I havnt seen.

that being said, im pretty sure teslas ai is basically for making the real world digital so the car can drive in it.
But that is the point, AI is a social player by itself.

An Tesla is NOT excluded because their AI systems could be part of these new social systems. I just completed a Master's Degree In Public Ethics saying so. See one of my first posts on this channel for more. Technology IS important in human relations. It has been and will be in my understanding.

There is another song I love and do not mind having the AI YouTube system push it to me: Charles Trenet - La mer (Officiel) [Live Version] - YouTube

And yes him too: Neil Young - Heart Of Gold - YouTube
:)

Last edited:

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
So its just not me !

I'm forever deleting things I've watched

Tip
I've logged out just so I can watch something without it being picked up by the algorithm. i,e political crap

But yea, I think AI will be something like my Mother.

You want liqueur in your cafe' ? Noooooo Ma.,.. (It never ended)

OP
OP
Richard V.

Richard V.

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt 2015
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
So its just not me !

I'm forever deleting things I've watched

Tip
I've logged out just so I can watch something without it being picked up by the algorithm. i,e political crap

But yea, I think AI will be something like my Mother.

You want liqueur in your cafe' ? Noooooo Ma.,.. (It never ended)
That is it. There are programming AI challenges that needs to be managed, but most politicians would rather ignore the issues because it is outside their understandings and the people they "represent".
The democratic system is been broken in my view by AI and other active players.
Sponsored

Last edited: