Off Road King #2: Own the Night

Cybr on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 UncorkedMS75awd+Upgrade fsd,M3LRawd+fsd,CT3FSD
Country flag
Dids is right, the shivering dog was hilarious ? Also, in the truck cab as well? . I enjoy your approach and delivery. It’s just mind blowing how long it’s taken to make a truck that I don’t have to bring a generator along with me! generator with wheels that every truck owner wants. Good stuff. Yes sir, I’ll take one of those?

OP
OP
cybertrucktruckguy

cybertrucktruckguy

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tacoma TRD Off Road, 2018 Tundra Limited, 2016 Honda Africa Twin
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Nice analysis. Wish it included pop up tent thoughts. Glad to see you back in the the cab, it's better to watch cybertrucktruckguy through the windshield than in a studio. The shivering dog is hilarious.
You mean like the gazelle or that Mylar pod one?

OP
OP
cybertrucktruckguy

cybertrucktruckguy

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Dids is right, the shivering dog was hilarious ? Also, in the truck cab as well? . I enjoy your approach and delivery. It’s just mind blowing how long it’s taken to make a truck that I don’t have to bring a generator along with me! generator with wheels that every truck owner wants. Good stuff. Yes sir, I’ll take one of those?
Funny. I thought the shivering dog might have been a little over the top but it made me laugh so I put it in. Glad I’m not the only one who enjoyed it.

Camper Van Someren

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Focus RS, 2015 Sienna AWD, 2002 Ranger
Country flag
Good video, subscribed.

My only concern with sleeping in the vault while autopilot is driving is what will happen in case of an accident?

I just ordered a small lightweight teardrop camper from mountain goat trailers. The nicest aspect of these is that we can keep it loaded with all our camping gear and be ready to hitch up and go with a few minutes notice.

Currently we will tow behind our minivan, and have the kids sleep in the trailer while my wife and I sleep in the van. In a couple years we will tow this behind the CT. I intentionally ordered without roof racks and with a tongue-mounted (rather than side-mounted) spare so that range will be affected as little as possible. Here is how it will look, minus the roof rack:

Tesla Cybertruck Off Road King #2: Own the Night BF7EF3EA-6BAD-4137-B6BD-A0A25BA8CE58

ldjessee

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, MYLR, Kaw 1700 Vaquero
Occupation
Business Intelligence Manager & Analyst
Country flag
I am hoping trailer companies make ones that match the dimensions of the CyberTruck so that it sits in the wake and puts the air back, lowering drag.

OP
OP
cybertrucktruckguy

cybertrucktruckguy

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Good video, subscribed.

My only concern with sleeping in the vault while autopilot is driving is what will happen in case of an accident?

I just ordered a small lightweight teardrop camper from mountain goat trailers. The nicest aspect of these is that we can keep it loaded with all our camping gear and be ready to hitch up and go with a few minutes notice.

Currently we will tow behind our minivan, and have the kids sleep in the trailer while my wife and I sleep in the van. In a couple years we will tow this behind the CT. I intentionally ordered without roof racks and with a tongue-mounted (rather than side-mounted) spare so that range will be affected as little as possible. Here is how it will look, minus the roof rack:

BF7EF3EA-6BAD-4137-B6BD-A0A25BA8CE58.png
Cool Setup. Even better with the CT.
Sponsored