Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck - Cyberbeast
Occupation
Telehealth Solutions Architect
Country flag
21 days in so far - Do I have any room to nag and complain yet? I'm checking the app about 130 times a day, think it's forming a habit
you need to sit in the corner eating popcorn watching us complain for at least 80 more days! Then you have permission! šŸ¤£ jk!
Sponsored

Cybertruck26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag
lol true. We'll probably get vins the same day knowing my luck šŸ˜‚
Well, I am in Cali, so there is a good chance of that. What's your rn? I am 11285, config on 1/23.
When I saw the post about the dude who, him and HIS father got their Beasts I was like... šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Kuiper__Belt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck - Cyberbeast
Occupation
Country flag
So what is the latest order date with a vin assigned that we have seen for a CB? Last I saw was 12/18. I'm 12/28 (got email on 12/26 and didn't see it until the 28th. :mad:)
WTF just saw this on cybertruck.vin 1/17 order for CB....

Tesla Cybertruck Cyberbeast waiting room image_2024-04-24_122656411

M0unt41nm4n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F350 Plat, 22 F150 Plat, 20 Jeep Gladiator, CT
Country flag
Well, I am in Cali, so there is a good chance of that. What's your rn? I am 11285, config on 1/23.
When I saw the post about the dude who, him and HIS father got their Beasts I was like... šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
I'm the same as you 11285 and config on 1/23. But I'm in Colorado.

I saw 2 headed north on a carrier on the 191 just south of Moab yesterday (4/24). I am guessing those were headed to SLC. I wish they were making a right at Grand Junction headed for Gypsum
šŸ˜­

Cybertruck26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag
I'm the same as you 11285 and config on 1/23. But I'm in Colorado.

I saw 2 headed north on a carrier on the 191 just south of Moab yesterday (4/24). I am guessing those were headed to SLC. I wish they were making a right at Grand Junction headed for Gypsum
šŸ˜­
Hang in there, friend... It's coming, sans major issues! :)

Kuiper__Belt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck - Cyberbeast
Occupation
Country flag

I live about 8 hours and 45 minutes from Giga TX via car. All the CTs are coming via train to the car drop off location about 15ish minutes away from where I work (5 minutes from my works main campus). Then they get loaded onto an 18 wheeler to be delivered to the one and only Tesla CS in Mississippi about 15 minutes down the road.
that being said I feel like I'm relatively close to the plant and I wish they would just go ahead and send me mine lol.

Honestly I'm just freaking out b/c my wife told me Friday that she wants to get a divorce FML she doesn't care about the car and wants to end everything peacefully (yay me..) but I'm just worried about all the finance BS that could screw up my credit right before trying to get a 100kish loan. I'm currently sitting at a 800 credit score with a 3.1% mortgage on the house.

Cybertruck26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag

I live about 8 hours and 45 minutes from Giga TX via car. All the CTs are coming via train to the car drop off location about 15ish minutes away from where I work (5 minutes from my works main campus). Then they get loaded onto an 18 wheeler to be delivered to the one and only Tesla CS in Mississippi about 15 minutes down the road.
that being said I feel like I'm relatively close to the plant and I wish they would just go ahead and send me mine lol.

Honestly I'm just freaking out b/c my wife told me Friday that she wants to get a divorce FML she doesn't care about the car and wants to end everything peacefully (yay me..) but I'm just worried about all the finance BS that could screw up my credit right before trying to get a 100kish loan. I'm currently sitting at a 800 credit score with a 3.1% mortgage on the house.
Dude, that's frustrating AF, I am sorry...

Did anyone apply for financing in Jan and ever get an offer expiration notice? I only ask bc I have seen some who have, but-- mine still shows as valid. I was just going to re-apply when I get VIN, hoping interest rate came down a little. I was approved at 6.59% with Tesla.

Kuiper__Belt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck - Cyberbeast
Occupation
Country flag
Dude, that's frustrating AF, I am sorry...

Did anyone apply for financing in Jan and ever get an offer expiration notice? I only ask bc I have seen some who have, but-- mine still shows as valid. I was just going to re-apply when I get VIN, hoping interest rate came down a little. I was approved at 6.59% with Tesla.
im setup with navy fed. the lady i talked to said best case for 36 month was 4.5%

Kuiper__Belt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck - Cyberbeast
Occupation
Country flag

on top of that I'm like well crap what do I do about the powershare that I was definitely going to get...

Cybertruck26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag
on top of that I'm like well crap what do I do about the powershare that I was definitely going to get...
I am not getting PowerShare bc I am in an apartment right now, but that said- a lot of uncertainty about the Universal Charger HW and the Supercharging credit... Kinda sucks. I am excited for my truck, but I feel like I have been a bit bamboozled.

M0unt41nm4n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F350 Plat, 22 F150 Plat, 20 Jeep Gladiator, CT
Country flag
I am not getting PowerShare bc I am in an apartment right now, but that said- a lot of uncertainty about the Universal Charger HW and the Supercharging credit... Kinda sucks. I am excited for my truck, but I feel like I have been a bit bamboozled.
I totally concur with you. Iā€™m not sure how Tesla equates the amount of the PowerShare/charger to thier condolence prize. Maybe Iā€™m not the sharpest tool in the box, but on my Beast purchase, that amount getting stripped from me is enough to make me walk.

I would be interested if there is anything in writing (I really have no idea) in the agreement that says if they canā€™t do the PowerShare, you get something less. It seems to me that if you purchased something that has $X of value, if they canā€™t deliver, they have to refund you the delta.

Cybertruck26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag
I totally concur with you. Iā€™m not sure how Tesla equates the amount of the PowerShare/charger to thier condolence prize. Maybe Iā€™m not the sharpest tool in the box, but on my Beast purchase, that amount getting stripped from me is enough to make me walk.

I would be interested if there is anything in writing (I really have no idea) in the agreement that says if they canā€™t do the PowerShare, you get something less. It seems to me that if you purchased something that has $X of value, if they canā€™t deliver, they have to refund you the delta.
$100k% agreed

Cybertruck26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag

Also, (some) people who are GETTING PowerShare installed are ALSO getting 2 free months of Supercharging... Which again, only really gives the other people (not getting PowerShare) 10 months of SuperCharging.

The numbers just don't add up.

Kuiper__Belt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck - Cyberbeast
Occupation
Country flag
Just received VIN here in GA. Only 45 days or so after configuration.
How? Do you have Tesla stock, are employee, an influencer, etc? I think I saw you on the list cybertruck.vin site. I think your info broke the site lol.
I donā€™t get it. I feel like thereā€™s something Iā€™m missing. The only thing I havenā€™t filled out on the app is to provide the finance partner information. I know that Iā€™m going to use Navy Federal credit union but I havenā€™t done the documentation yet. I guess is there a way to get preapproved? Do yā€™all think thatā€™s whatā€™s holding me back? My configure date was 12/28 with a 12/26 email to configure.
Sponsored