How Big Is The Interior/Truck Actually?

SoCalSteve

First Name
SoCalSteve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Exige, Mark VIII, Countryman, Rune, X (Ultra Red)
Occupation
Industrial & Systems Engineer
Country flag

Jay Leno's not a tall guy, he's a couple inches over average. But you can see the peak of the roof is directly over your head in the front seat. There's plenty of space.

-Crissa
I just watched your video and it was great to see the cybertruck in the tunnel! width was pushing the limits there as well as length. Its great to hear that the truck was 5% bigger in all dimensions and now it only required a 3% reduction. All things considered, I think that's pretty good. If that bench seat is a full size feet wide and it needs to shrink 3%, that's about 2 inches and seeing that it wouldn't really fit a 3rd adult now means we wont really be sacrificing much. I'm still happy with it.
Sponsored

HaulingAss

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 Perform, FS Cybertruck
Country flag
I believe at one point Elon mentioned the Cybertruck would be large enough to comfortably accommodate Andre the giant.
Tesla Cybertruck How Big Is The Interior/Truck Actually? 1615274149650

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I believe at one point Elon mentioned the Cybertruck would be large enough to comfortably accommodate Andre the giant.
1615274149650.png
Now Hulk Hogan himself was/is a hulk of a man himself. You need to compare Andre here with the ref in the background to begin to get a true perspective on Andre’s size. And that ref is no slouch.

I just remember as a kid watching Andre come to Japan and wrestle a bunch of Japanese wrestlers. He was immense. He would wrestle multiple Japanese wrestlers and just push them around like he was sweeping the floor.