intimidator

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lariat Lightning
Country flag
The van is 220 inches in length according to the Ford website.

I tried to get the bumpers lined up in the screenshot.

CT-Size.jpg

And that wiper blade doesn't scare me. Part of the year I have this strapped to my hood now.
From watching the video, I think the look has been improved. I don't mind the windowshield wiper at all.

The one thing missing is .....my delivery date!!!
Sponsored

Cybertruck Hawaii

Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sienna
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
That wiper looks hideous as well as appears to bock some vision near the A pillar. =\
Having only only wiper blade takes a longer time for it to reach one end of the windshield to the other side of the vehicle. I’d rather have three wiper blades like the old MG cars had in the 1960’s.

ED_SFO

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3
Country flag
Looks like he found out how keep the general shape but chopped off a good 12 inches from the original truck. He's probably throwing more features in to make up for compromising the original design. Things usually don't go well when you have to start squishing things here and there, especially now tucking the bed under the roof...if someone was back there and someone suddenly had to stop. Someone is going need stitches or worse. Still getting one tho ?

Cybertruck Hawaii

Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sienna
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
That’s not music. That’s the new way of talking to the beat of music.

Outdoorzman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ram 1500 / 2006 350Z
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
Not a matter of depth. Just the fact that in a normal truck the fridge is flush with the truck bed wall which helps stabilize it a bit. With this, the fridge will be sort of floating in the middle of the bed with only one contact point where the roof touches it.

Not a huge deal, just a bit awkward.
It’s been my experience that having your fridge delivered is the best option. If your business finds you hauling refrigerators, probably best to get a trailer. You don’t want anything of that weight and mass to be touching the roof.

Smokehouse Brown

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Willis
Occupation
Rocket Surgeon
Country flag
The drone operator must have freaked out when they saw a Cybertruck mule on the test track. What a scoop!!!

These are the first unofficial images of the production version of the Cybertruck. Thankfully it wasn’t filmed with another potato camera:)
LOL. You don't think is was staged? After all. Elon is unloading a shit ton of stock.

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
Clipped, size proportionally normalized to divider and placed next to van

Tesla Cybertruck ? [Update: NOT Production Wiper] New Cybertruck design spied! Shortened front, no door handles, side mirrors, curved windshield glass! [Dec. 10] 95AEAC85-47A6-4523-BAF4-72DE46B63C52

The Van appears to be a low roof passenger van long configuration. 235.5” length

edit: when scale applied, CT measures between 218 to 220 inches.

Last edited:

Outdoorzman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ram 1500 / 2006 350Z
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
Call me crazy, but I don't like any of the changes. Curved glass aligning with smooth glass? Looks wonky to me. That bed looks shorter, my guess is 6'. No one wants a smaller frunk, and even if the inside capacity is the same, you've now made it harder to load larger items.
I’m with you! Curved glass amongst the straight lines of the truck makes my head shake! After all the conversation and secondary input from you folks, this is the best windshield wiper they can design???
Disappointed but hopeful this is not going to make it to production.

PaulS

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford C-Max
Occupation
Government
Country flag
The tailgate in this prototype seems much thinner than in the version shown in the reveal. Did we lose the built in ramp in the tailgate?

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
The wiper is a distraction. What is Tesla trying to hide?

CybertruckAgent

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Tri-motor
Occupation
Realtor
Country flag
Less aggressive tire both had to happen and is a good thing. Cost, Road noise, economy, driving dynamics etc all compromised when running MT tires. Probably will offer an off road focused tire package if he follows suit with the other truck brands.
Sponsored