Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford f 150 raptor
Occupation
Machinery and equipment sales
Country flag
I went to a service center a few weeks ago and asked about info. He saw the order in the computer, but no info on delivery. He had a sales person call me later that day, who basically said he didn’t have solid info either and definitely did not have any idea on build date, but did suggest delivery should be end of Q1, likely March.

Where are u located ? And order date ?
Sponsored

Bizarrkley

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Foundation AWD, Model S P85
Country flag
12/21 order date in CA, no VIN yet. I just text messaged my sales person asking if they had way to get me an eta on delivery or even a VIN, and this was her response:

"Good morning, unfortunately we do not have any update yet on when your Cybertruck will be ready. Our cybertruck team will notify you via email once you are next in the queue."

donnyb

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Foundation AWD, Model Y
Country flag
12/21 order date in CA, no VIN yet. I just text messaged my sales person asking if they had way to get me an eta on delivery or even a VIN, and this was her response:

"Good morning, unfortunately we do not have any update yet on when your Cybertruck will be ready. Our cybertruck team will notify you via email once you are next in the queue."
Which one is your delivery center? Mine is Dublin but I don't have a contact to text.

Bizarrkley

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Foundation AWD, Model S P85
Country flag
Which one is your delivery center? Mine is Dublin but I don't have a contact to text.
A great question I don't have the answer to. My sales person has a 510 number, so I'm guessing Dublin too. Could be Fremont?

CyberNickOH

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Bronco SAS Badlands
Country flag
My guess is that the build date only shows up when it's actually about to start. I don't think you'll ever see a build date more than a few days from the current day. I just called mine and he had a manager there, said the field would be filled when its scheduled.

donnyb

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Foundation AWD, Model Y
Country flag
A great question I don't have the answer to. My sales person has a 510 number, so I'm guessing Dublin too. Could be Fremont?
Thanks. I am in Sacramento, but my delivery center is in Dublin. Not sure why since a couple of CT have been delivered in Rocklin. Don't want to buck the system too much. Could be I was one of the first rounds of invites to go out but didn't order until 12/21. If I wouldn't have waited I might have already had my CT.

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
They’ll tell you a date, and laugh as you take it excitedly. There’s no forecasted dates.
Sponsored