CyberDanut

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, previously also Model S
Country flag
I ran a test with the Cyberbeast shape. Similar to my previous test with the graffiti shape, please excuse the dirtiness and black tape over the etched area on this trial test run. This is my test template frame; all final etchings will be cleaned and thoroughly processed in post production if this version of the frame is produced.

I was able to enlarge the Cyberbeast shape to around 1.75 x 0.8 inches, avoiding the curved edges of the frame. I also made the beasts eyes bigger as the original shape's eyes look too small when etched onto a small area. You can see the difference in the attached full frame image (left side is the original beast, right side with enlarged eyes.)

Feel free to provide any feedback.

IMG_6180.jpg

IMG_6179.jpg
I would buy the Cybertruck with the two Cerberus and the matte silhouette as a package. Is that available?
Sponsored

OP
OP
getsometom

getsometom

Site Sponsor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
makerspacedude.etsy.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I forgot to mention that all orders from yesterday were dropped off at the post office last night so they can be shipped off today as early as possible.

USPS is starting to feel like a second home 😅

IMG_6206.jpeg

elyliu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck AWD, Model X 90D, Model 3 AWD
Country flag
I forgot to mention that all orders from yesterday were dropped off at the post office last night so they can be shipped off today as early as possible.

USPS is starting to feel like a second home 😅

IMG_6206.jpeg
More excuses to drive the CT!

OP
OP
getsometom

getsometom

Site Sponsor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
makerspacedude.etsy.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Hi everyone, I've received more feedback from some of you that the included bolts do not fit the cybertruck. Please use the same screws included with the Cybertruck’s license plate hardware with the included plastic washer and cap to complete the look in order to hide the screw. Completed screw/washer/cap mount picture below for your reference.

The included bolts are for any users who use a bolt format plate bracket (not included with the Cybertruck.) For example: hinged license plate brackets that flips up and down on the front bumper. Apologies for the confusion on the extra and optional included bolts.

I'm going to remove the bolts as part of the included hardware moving foward to avoid future confusion.

Screen Shot 2024-05-08 at 5.36.05 PM.png

Last edited:

HandsomeYeti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Country flag
Installed mine today. Very impressed with the quality, thought it might be plastic but it is very sturdy metal. Looks great installed, couldn’t be happier.

OP
OP
getsometom

getsometom

Site Sponsor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
makerspacedude.etsy.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Installed mine today. Very impressed with the quality, thought it might be plastic but it is very sturdy metal. Looks great installed, couldn’t be happier.
Glad you like it! It’s definitely not plastic, powder coated stainless steel 😃