2023Oct Tony Seba - Great Transformation - EVs, AI Self Driving, Solar Wind Batteries, Precision Fermentation

firsttruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag
10 years ago Tony Seba predicted that the price of BEVs (battery electric cars) would be lower than gas/diesel cars/trucks. Tony's prediction looks to be accurately coming true.

In 2023 China, BEVs are cheaper and in next 2-6 years it should be true in most other countries.

Tony has made other predictions that look like they will be accurate for energy generation industries and food production industries.

"The Great Transformation" - TAQA 20th Anniversary Celebration / Dhahran, Saudi Arabia [16 Oct 2023]
DHAHRAN Phase Change Disruptions of Energy, Transportation, Food & Implications for Humanity.
Premiered Oct 18, 2023
Tony Seba

------

Sponsored

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
10 years ago Tony Seba predicted that the price of BEVs (battery electric cars) would be lower than gas/diesel cars/trucks. Tony's prediction looks to be accurately coming true.

In 2023 China, BEVs are cheaper and in next 2-6 years it should be true in most other countries.

Tony has made other predictions that look like they will be accurate for energy generation industries and food production industries.

"The Great Transformation" - TAQA 20th Anniversary Celebration / Dhahran, Saudi Arabia [16 Oct 2023]
DHAHRAN Phase Change Disruptions of Energy, Transportation, Food & Implications for Humanity.
Premiered Oct 18, 2023
Tony Seba

------

It turns out that Tony was basically right all along, who woulda' thunk? 😉

I remember how hard people were pushing back against his well-established concepts of declining cost curves and rising S-curves of adoption of new technologies back in 2018. They thought he was talking complete nonsense.

They tried to argue that a transition from gas to electric vehicles was not underway, that it would stall out at 2% adoption due to high prices and lack of demand. That adoption S-curves could not possibly apply to big, expensive items, such as an EV. They said Tony had lied about how long it took for the automobile to displace horse-drawn carriages, etc, etc, etc.

Basically, Tesla detractors were squirming in their seats talking nonsense, just as a few of them still do today. The smart ones realized they were wrong, the stubborn ones doubled down and re-formulated their plan of denial and obstruction. It's not only legacy auto that is running scared, but also everyone connected to them, including the UAW. That encompasses one-quarter of the American economy.

What they fail to understand, and what Tony points out in this presentation, is that disruption is not simply destruction of the old, it gives birth to less expensive ways of doing more with less, new opportunities spring up to replace the old, to create a better future for all.

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
In 2018, was in the middle of a prolonged illness. For a good 12 months, the only thing I could do is basically sit still and use my computer.

I came across Tony Seba's 2017 vid.
l checked out predictions he made years earlier, he was right on track. Then I dug deeper.

Came to pass, I honed into Tesla potential.(and CATL)

Similar thing happened in Googles earliest days, I was just a fanboy, didn't even think about investing. What an idiot !!!!!
I had learned from that.

Talk about financially turning things around.. And all whilst sitting on my ass. :D

Excuse the waffle, I am indebted to him, the guy is a GENIUS.
Sponsored