Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
I am in the 112745xxx and still nothing. I don't understand what the criteria for contact is?
does your tesla account have an address associated with it? Check your account in your Tesla app.
Sponsored

Sousray

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 M3
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
does your tesla account have an address associated with it? Check your account in your Tesla app.
My Tesla App on my phone has all my address and phone# in it. Even my online Tesla Account has all my info.
Guess they just past me over.

Bill Signal

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Cyber Truck
Country flag
Many of these trucks will probably get shipped and serviced at the local service center before pickup even with missing trims. They are building them as fast as possible. This was my experience with my early Model 3 and X. This also allows local service center hands of experience/training on fixing them too.
So where or when are the 1171 coming out for ordering

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
At least 2 people with low RN113 numbers have orders in if you believe the orders table (not me though)
i have a tough time believing those orders are real too. I mean thats not early reservation, thats like next month reservations.

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
My Tesla App on my phone has all my address and phone# in it. Even my online Tesla Account has all my info.
Guess they just past me over.
Their public opinion would double overnight if they would simply communicate with people. "This is how we are determining early reservation candidates.... We thank you for your patience. If you meet these exact criteria but did not recieve an invitation to place your foundation series order, please fill out the form in this link... your response is limited to 30 words." To at least give people the chance to understand whats going on and plead their case briefly if they meet the criteria. We have been waiting 4 years for crying out loud.

DumpsterFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Mouth Breather
Country flag
Their public opinion would double overnight if they would simply communicate with people. "This is how we are determining early reservation candidates.... We thank you for your patience. If you meet these exact criteria but did not recieve an invitation to place your foundation series order, please fill out the form in this link... your response is limited to 30 words." To at least give people the chance to understand whats going on and plead their case briefly if they meet the criteria. We have been waiting 4 years for crying out loud.
The Tesla thing is such a trip to me. They constantly shit on their customers by selling very expensive vehicles with terrible builds, have awful communication, are clearly just throwing darts at a board as it relates to who’s getting foundation trucks, are expecting peeps to shell out $80, $100, $120k for trucks that you can’t test drive (and people are lining up…), had a ridiculously bad launch, jacked the prices of the CT, and on and on and on.

I mean I have an M3. I like it. I enjoy driving it but due to build quality and the rest of the things I’ve mentioned above, I don’t think I’ll ever buy another Tesla.

Believe me I’m not crapping on anyone here. I truly believe that life is short and people should buy and drive cars that bring them joy but I just don’t get and have never gotten the Tesla hype.

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y, 23 Lightning, CyberTruck (someday)
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag
The Tesla thing is such a trip to me. They constantly shit on their customers by selling very expensive vehicles with terrible builds, have awful communication, are clearly just throwing darts at a board as it relates to who’s getting foundation trucks, are expecting peeps to shell out $80, $100, $120k for trucks that you can’t test drive (and people are lining up…), had a ridiculously bad launch, jacked the prices of the CT, and on and on and on.

I mean I have an M3. I like it. I enjoy driving it but due to build quality and the rest of the things I’ve mentioned above, I don’t think I’ll ever buy another Tesla.

Believe me I’m not crapping on anyone here. I truly believe that life is short and people should buy and drive cars that bring them joy but I just don’t get and have never gotten the Tesla hype.
They are just a big old dumpster fire:
Tesla Cybertruck 24 Cybertrucks (+ Matte Black) Completed & Sitting at Giga Texas! 📸 [12/13/23] 1702595864983

Don't mean it, I just wanted to get your avatar out there.

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
They are just a big old dumpster fire:
1702595864983.png

Don't mean it, I just wanted to get your avatar out there.
I think they put good thought and reasoning into what they do and i think they want to let their products speak for themselves and i do get how rough the fit and finish is, which seems like its been improving but just some basic communication would be great.

C T Rick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Dodge Sprinter 3500, 2015 Nissan NV 3500, 2013 Chevy Traverse
Occupation
Plumbing Contractor
Country flag
Where's Waldo?

I too only counted 22 CT. Heck it's only 250k of shrinkage. And I thought we had smash and grabs in Calif.

Rick

vertigo3pc

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Website
turo.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD FS, Model X, Model Y
Country flag
but I just don’t get and have never gotten the Tesla hype.
I'm 43, and I have sought to break free from fossil fuel-driven cars for over a decade. I had a VW TDI (bought back during Dieselgate), I've had a 2017 Model X, a 2019 Model X, and 2021 Model Y. Prior to Tesla, literally nobody took the alternative fuels market seriously. VW was drefrauding the US government by lying about their pollution numbers, and America predominantly had hybrids or diesel. Chevy Volt was a thing, but the car looks like shit and now has loads of issues.

Tesla was the first company I saw that was making cars I wanted to drive, and focused on the potential of battery electric capabilities. The Roadster was awesome. Model S was/is gorgeous, and battery-electric. Model X was so nice, I had 2 of them. Other manufacturers have started making electric vehicles, but Tesla is the only one trying to bypass the notion of what a car can drive on with the same interior experience, and they're full on trying to achieve what battery electric can achieve in the vehicle as well as new passenger/driver experiences.

Fossil fuel cars have been inefficient for years, but everyone grabbed their calculators to discuss the inefficiency of battery electric. People have complained about range when it's an outlier to the average driving patterns of your average American driver, pretty much in every demographic imaginable.

I buy Tesla cars because I only buy products from manufacturers who show they have a firm interest in competing in a market. I stopped buying Google phones because of it, and likewise, I have zero interest in legacy automakers' battery vehicle attempts. Fuck the contemporary, I want to support companies, any companies, that have a bold vision for the future.

I have a FS CT on order (RN11276...), but I also have a reservation for a Rivian R1S. I want more makers to get into the battery electric space, and make actual, good faith efforts to really "win" in the battery electric world. Kia, Hyundai, VW's electric offerings are OK, but they're just a car with a battery.

I want a 21st century piece of technology that I can drive, not something that looks like a 1990's sedan or coupe.

All respect, buy what you want and what makes you happy. I have the ability to afford a Tesla, and even my worst Tesla experience beats my best ICE car experience. I think of it as me, voting with my dollar, and I hope Tesla continues to send the message that they're here to stay, and they'll keep innovating. So other competitors need to stop competing with just another car, they need to sell a vision. Tesla has a vision (only, hehe), and as long as they keep making cars like that, I'll keep buying.

Sidenote: my DREAM is actually to have an R1S with Tesla FSD. I'd drive that car for the next 20 years. I love my Model X, but the R1S is "the car" I want.

Glenn

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram, Cyber T, S , Infinty, Buick, sligshot, Goldwi
Occupation
Diamond coated surgical burrs
Country flag
At least 2 people with low RN113 numbers have orders in if you believe the orders table (not me though)
11304 here no truck yet :) OK with this, get the bugs out.
Sponsored