bfdog

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F250, Honda Element, GX470
Country flag
Yesterday I towed a 14,000 pound load to a job site off the street. Needed to weld a fence panel. Had a flat on a trailer. Needed to power a small welder, a grinder, an electric impact wrench, maybe a coffee pot if I'd had one. My F250 is breaking down and expensive to run. I want a Cybertruck soooo bad.

I think about my Cybertruck order a lot and I can't wait for it to get here.

PACEMD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri-Motor Cybertruck, P3D- Tesla Model 3 Stealth Performance, 4Runner TRD/ORP, F350 diesel dually
Country flag
Right, my F350 sucks off-road. It is a dually so there's that, of course, but the single axle F350/F250s I've driven ain't much better. I love my F350 and it's great for towing but not so versatile, and it ain't even close to efficient.

Garden_Aum

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius Prime, Nissan Leaf, Tri Motor Cyber Truck
Occupation
Researcher
Country flag
Yesterday I towed a 14,000 pound load to a job site off the street. Needed to weld a fence panel. Had a flat on a trailer. Needed to power a small welder, a grinder, an electric impact wrench, maybe a coffee pot if I'd had one. My F250 is breaking down and expensive to run. I want a Cybertruck soooo bad.

I think about my Cybertruck order a lot and I can't wait for it to get here.
Your future Cybertruck would have handled all of those situations. Yeah. It is going to be that versatile. I really look forward to driving mine around and comparing its features with other 'trucks'.

bfdog

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F250, Honda Element, GX470
Country flag
I wondered today about possible gooseneck. I bet Tesla hasn't even considered whether to include a gooseneck.

Cody the cat

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 Mercury Monterey
Occupation
Artist
Country flag
I wondered today about possible gooseneck. I bet Tesla hasn't even considered whether to include a gooseneck.
BFdog
We actually have been talking about a 5th wheel option for a long time. Check in the
Options you like to see on CT thread.

Garden_Aum

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius Prime, Nissan Leaf, Tri Motor Cyber Truck
Occupation
Researcher
Country flag
A truck guy discussing the CT from his perspective.
It was a well thought out explanation about why the Cybertruck is a better all around vehicle. What he failed to mention was the Cybertruck is also faster than the Ford GT in the 0-60 time.
Sponsored