Add to the growing list of cyberproducts: Official Cybercoffee tumbler

DMC-81

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Transformers Camaro SS, 1985 Corvette Z51, Dodge Magnum R/T, 1981 DeLorean, CT reservation
Country flag
Cool.

This is my favorite coffee tumbler. It is a double walled brushed stainless steel, black silicone grip and black trim , 16 oz product from Starbucks, circa 2005. Light scratches can be removed with a green Scotch Brite pad (following the grain of course 😉).

Matches my DeLorean and future Cybertruck.

Tesla Cybertruck Add to the growing list of cyberproducts: Official Cybercoffee tumbler 20220617_122742

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Nice curves, but I don't drink coffee. ;)

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Mine's a pretty standard vessel, tho it has a special edition
holiday print that got me a month of free refills. (Yes, you can print on stainless.)

Tesla Cybertruck Add to the growing list of cyberproducts: Official Cybercoffee tumbler 78E91CDE-894D-41B9-A100-2BEB53ED0AE4

-Crissa

DMC-81

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Transformers Camaro SS, 1985 Corvette Z51, Dodge Magnum R/T, 1981 DeLorean, CT reservation
Country flag
Nice curves, but I don't drink coffee. ;)
Thanks. It also keeps any liquid hot or cold. (I've used it for ice water).
Although I think Starbucks has produced a stainless geometric/prismatic tumbler that would better match the body of the Cybertruck. I'll have to search that.

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
I only use thermos style bottles for drinks, sometimes with unforeseen consequences. I tend to buy white ones because they retain heat better.

I bought a cheapy $3 one from kmart the other day, put some hot tea in it and didn't realise it didn't open through the top button, but via a slit further down the cap. Result was after two hours I took my first sip whilst driving and managed to pour piping hot tea over my chin and shirt causing me to pullover and douse with cold water for 15minutes. Still actually burnt and scared my chin and lip, not too badly and healed well, but definitely caught me by surprise and has put me on alert everytime I pick one up now.

OP
OP
Cyberman

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Cool.

This is my favorite coffee tumbler. It is a double walled brushed stainless steel, black silicone grip and black trim , 16 oz product from Starbucks, circa 2005. Light scratches can be removed with a green Scotch Brite pad (following the grain of course 😉).

Matches my DeLorean and future Cybertruck.

20220617_122742.jpg
That's what I'm talkin' about.
Sponsored