Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Carrera T, 20 MY LR AWD, 21 F-150
Occupation
Retired and Loving It...
Country flag
I'm 11186 (and yes, their "line" is just as murky... They apparently started their numbering at 10,000) USD 100 to place an order, get a build on the queue. According to their business plan, this time (the company has been around a couple times, and is currently reborn with a serious crowd fund effort and a good bit of backing), they should produce around 314 Autocycles next year, with almost 4,300 in 2022.

https://ucarecdn.com/7aee331e-1fea-4f0c-888b-a396ebfca4ed/-/preview/

Reserved a 1,000 mile custom order Paradigm (their launch editions went fast and are Sold Out but you can still give them your money for a custom order of any variation that they offer) this weekend when they opened up. Full solar (Never Charge), Enhanced Audio, Safety pilot, and a Camping Kit. There are also Off Road and Pet packages.

Now to see who produces their next vehicles first... Totally different platforms, infrastructures, and company compositions, but as a order holder in each, this will be fun to track.

And here is my shameless referral link (which I don't feel too bad about, since someone else started the thread...):

http://i.refs.cc/cZWjv9tv?smile_ref...hbSIsInNtaWxlX2N1c3RvbWVyX2lkIjo2ODYxMzIwOTB9

Wish me luck!

Last edited:

Ehninger1212

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 E-Tron - 2005 Land Rover LR3 - T-Bucket - 1951 chevy 3100
Occupation
Architect/Fabricator
Country flag
I'll be Honest, I put down $100 for one in the 400 mile flavor with full solar panels (40 miles of charge per day?!?!) and "Off road kit". If these things get delivered and do what they promise.. I mean.. Just look at that thing. ITS SO COOL!!

Last edited:

craz

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dual Motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
This thing is sick. Anyone know the final price tag?

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
It makes so much sense. Everyone should be driving one of these. That way I won’t feel a thing plowing through with my Cybertruck ;)

Kidding aside, the thing I liked the most about their sales pitch was the use of the phrase “right to repair”. I would love Cybertruck to be more repair friendly so truck owners can do what they did with their ICE trucks after warrantee is over.

Last edited:

Cyber_Dav

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Siennas (2)
Country flag
What concerns me (I ordered one) is that it is 88" wide! That's a lot.

FullyGrounded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
blah
Country flag
No thanks. I'll probably buy a Tesla Model 3 or something in the interim, waiting for my CT. Then, I can give that to my brother, because I may want a roadster too.

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏?尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
@Crissa
throw an aero kit, inclosed i would think (probably have to make it) on your zero and you can have almost double the range

I was talking with some guys who do that with motorcyles, pretty interesting stuff apparently theres clubs who try to get the furthest range/ mileage out of (mostly)250cc bikes
the guy i was talking with had a carb ninja250 getting about 105mpg (stock is like 45-50)

OneLapper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 328d Sportswagon
Country flag
I priced out the 600 mile version on their website. After adding in AWD, premium sound, full solar and driving aid package, it was $40k. That's just too much money for my tastes. I will say, one of these and the CT and I think that's all I would need for vehicles. I'll also say that I love the looks of it.

I'll wait to get the CT and when that starts getting boring, maybe I'll look at the Aptera again. I'd like to see them on the road and then I'd like to see the price about $10k cheaper.

ldjessee

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, MYLR, Kaw 1700 Vaquero
Occupation
Business Intelligence Manager & Analyst
Country flag
@Crissa
throw an aero kit, inclosed i would think (probably have to make it) on your zero and you can have almost double the range

I was talking with some guys who do that with motorcyles, pretty interesting stuff apparently theres clubs who try to get the furthest range/ mileage out of (mostly)250cc bikes
the guy i was talking with had a carb ninja250 getting about 105mpg (stock is like 45-50)
Yes, very cool. I used to frequent a forum regularly that had such projects, ecomodder.com.

The nearly enclosed 125cc Honda that got 214mpg is the most impressive motorcycle/scooter mod I have seen, but it is pretty extreme.