Austin Tint and Wrap Quotes

JGTESLA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Foundation Cyberbeast, G Class Mercedes
Country flag
Just got my Beast VIN assigned this weekend. I’m starting to reach out to auto tint and wrap shops around Austin for quotes.

Anyone else gone through or going through this process now? Ideally we can share info to make this easier for the local community to compare shops and quotes. I’ll post what I receive here once they come in.
Sponsored

TwilightHan

First Name
Han
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model S, CT Beast Now Ordered
Country flag
Not so much the price, sadly these services are much cheaper in Nevada and California than they offer here, it’s the quality of work I’m concerned with.

Everyone is charging an arm and leg in Austin, doing wraps but many with horrible install quality and warranty work.

You may want dish out more money and just get it done right by the main Xpel place here. I’ve seen their operation and they have tons of experience.

But with todays wrap prices, I’m opting out of a warp and just protecting it with chemicals for now.

OP
OP

JGTESLA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Foundation Cyberbeast, G Class Mercedes
Country flag
I’m looking into just front windows and windshield tint to start. I’m going to get quotes for wrap but that will be for reference. Want to enjoy the stainless steel for a bit at a minimum before doing a wrap.

Really like not having to worry about door dings and small paint chips. Feel like I will only want to wrap right away if the panels have issues with their coloration. Otherwise I’ll just tint the windows and enjoy the carefree exterior.

Has anyone used Austin Auto Finishes?

ATXHOCKEYGAMER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model Y AWD, 2024 Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
I’m looking into just front windows and windshield tint to start. I’m going to get quotes for wrap but that will be for reference. Want to enjoy the stainless steel for a bit at a minimum before doing a wrap.

Really like not having to worry about door dings and small paint chips. Feel like I will only want to wrap right away if the panels have issues with their coloration. Otherwise I’ll just tint the windows and enjoy the carefree exterior.

Has anyone used Austin Auto Finishes?
I don't recommend Austin Auto Finishes although I know plenty of people that do recommend them. I've had nothing but poor communication when trying to deal with them on quotes and timelines for my Tesla cars.

I had my tint done by Brightside Auto Salon last month when I first got my truck and took it back to them this week to get it wrapped in PPF. Communication has been excellent, they gave me a loaner Model S to drive while they have my truck, they send me pictures each day to see the work in progress, prices have been fair for what others are charging in the area, and they let me tour the shop to show to see their work and services.

They've done quite a few Cybertrucks already, including their own that they got back in December. I recommend you check them out.

Technigogo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'24 Ford F450 Limited, '24 Cyberbeast FS
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I just had my front windows and the two small quarter windows done at Austin Window Tint. I chose the best quality film and the price was $260. They did nice work.

eindra

First Name
Emil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I’m also looking for window tint installer.
any other recommendations beside the Austin Windows Tint and Brightside Auto Salon?
Sponsored