Bed Mat Options

Eddyrelik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, CT
Country flag
So I’m finally selling my Toyota Tacoma preparing for my Foundation Order. And the only accessory that has me worried is a bed mat. The factory bed mat in my Tacoma was the best Mat I have ever seen. Nice solid flat surface, Took every beating, stayed in place with everything. Perfect grip. Never folded. Just amazing honestly.

And when I get my CT, I need a Mat. Heck, we all need a Mat honestly. I’m surprised Tesla didn’t make one as an accesory. Bare plastic bed is impossible haha. So what aftermarket company is going to make one for CT that is great?

Rough Country looks similar 🤔. Hopefully they add a Cybertruck model.

TSportline looks like only option now…but does not look great honestly. A million hexagons to trap everything 🤣

Tesla Cybertruck Bed Mat Options IMG_4075
Sponsored

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
So I’m finally selling my Toyota Tacoma preparing for my Foundation Order. And the only accessory that has me worried is a bed mat. The factory bed mat in my Tacoma was the best Mat I have ever seen. Nice solid flat surface, Took every beating, stayed in place with everything. Perfect grip. Never folded. Just amazing honestly.

And when I get my CT, I need a Mat. Heck, we all need a Mat honestly. I’m surprised Tesla didn’t make one as an accesory. Bare plastic bed is impossible haha. So what aftermarket company is going to make one for CT that is great?

Rough Country looks similar 🤔. Hopefully they add a Cybertruck model.

TSportline looks like only option now…but does not look great honestly. A million hexagons to trap everything 🤣

IMG_4075.jpeg
Something is bound to 'ROLL_UP'.....
Any day now!
ps. Access to storage cubby might call for 'seal_of_approval' overlap flaps!!
( Reduce chances of water sitting below )

OP
OP

Eddyrelik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, CT
Country flag
Something is bound to 'ROLL_UP'.....
Any day now!
ps. Access to storage cubby might call for 'seal_of_approval' overlap flaps!!
( Reduce chances of water sitting below )
ah damn you’re right. There has to be a “flap” that allows access to the cubby/gear locker. That means probably more R&D and more waiting 😳

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
I agree the OEM Toyota bed mat is excellent. I installed one in my Tacoma and I absolutely love it.

OP
OP

Eddyrelik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, CT
Country flag
Why do we need a bed mat?
They want to protect their polymer bed with more polymer? 🤷
Never had a pickup truck I suppose? 😄 The beds are a slippery polymer, and not flat (lots of raised surfaces). So anything you put in there will slide around and tip over easily. A thick/heavy mat creases a nice flat, grippy surface. Plus it takes any beating of loads, scratches, hits vs the bed itself. Its definitely a must/high recommendation if you plan to use the bed. I guess the only reason I'd say you dont need it is if you dont use the bed or if you use it for dirt/sand/etc.....

SpaceYooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
13' F150, 17' Explorer, 13' Cruz, 13' Clubman
Occupation
Retired USSF SNCO, REALTOR®
Country flag
Never had a pickup truck I suppose? 😄 The beds are a slippery polymer, and not flat (lots of raised surfaces). So anything you put in there will slide around and tip over easily. A thick/heavy mat creases a nice flat, grippy surface. Plus it takes any beating of loads, scratches, hits vs the bed itself. Its definitely a must/high recommendation if you plan to use the bed. I guess the only reason I'd say you dont need it is if you dont use the bed or if you use it for dirt/sand/etc.....
Actually, I've only had trucks. Never needed a bed mat.

SolarWizard

First Name
MB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3.0L JT // Quad CT
Occupation
solar, DCFC & battery biz owner
Country flag