camper/grill Accessories or Standard Model?

FutureView

First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I Like that Camper Option, Park and let the Grilling Begin ,
Sponsored

DrDefore

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Any guesses what they will charge for this little camper add-on?

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I've been looking at other truck bed popup campers to get a price range, and the Tesla one is very minimalistic compared to some of them. Those go for in the range of $16K-$30K but some have toilets, kitchens, and more or less real beds. The one pictured had a slide-out grill and what looked like soft sides and a foam bed. I am guessing less than $10K for this kind of camper. Part of it depends on how easy/hard it is to put it up and how easy/hard it is to get the grill out and put it back. These are all total guesses of course. The only thing I ever had for my pickup was a shell and insert that had a slide-in foam bed and some storage bins. It cost less than $1K but that was a long, long time ago.

OP
OP
FutureView

FutureView

First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

FullyGrounded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
blah
Country flag
I'm thinking the top will be more like a cap, but tough, and possibly with tough racks on top. I would guess around $3k for cap, $5k with rack - remember, it will be mega tough (hopefully single layer of the 3mm SS, folded into shape). I would do that, then just chill inside the cap, drawer system with bed on one side, fridge/stove pullout on the other side, cassette toilet behind the fridge, along with more storage. LED lights, rechargeable battery operated fan, etc, etc, etc... Solar trickle on the roof, with fold-out solar wings. Living the dream. peace
Sponsored