Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt 2015
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ref: IT HAPPENED! Canada Is About To Make Tesla & Elon Musk Billions - YouTube

Extract: " The Canadian government has been looking for private partners to assist in the development of the sector, and Tesla appears to be a dominant player. The automakers have already been proactive in their investments in Quebec's lithium resources, having invested in piedmont lithium from Seona Mining, a top company responsible for their lithium project in Quebec's Abitibi region, Pierre Fitzgibbon. "

Because I live in Canada, I have been aware of the will of the Canadian and Quebec governments to electrify transportation and going greener with innovation with an increasing e-economy. In Quebec, the cost of electricity is and has been low and mining for batterie materials has been big on many agendas. With the engineering also happening in Ontario for building machines that build batteries (i.e., production of 4680) we can see that there is a natural evolution for business opportunities at Tesla in Canada.

Tesla Cybertruck Canada Is About To Make Tesla & Elon Musk Billions Tesla Canada and Quebec

This will all be key for the current evolution of EVs. Do you have other information about this subject? Fell free to chip-in with it.

Cheers!
Sponsored