Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Film Production
Country flag
I'm so sorry to hear about the challenges you and some other folks are dealing with. You're right cancer sucks. There's a very nice guy in Fontana, CA that is renting his out through Turo. I made arrangements to rent his CT next month. Here's his Turo link. Tesla Cybertruck AWD 2024 rental in Fontana, CA by William D. | Turo
Sponsored

Outdoors

First Name
Outdoors
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C
Going to reach out to Bonnie @TMC. If anyone can make it happen she can. OG from back in the roadster days. Good friends with Elon and crew. She has facilitated or been involved in a similar situation.

I would be up for a swap as well. Don't need a truck, but would be glad to be passed up in this situation to help someone out.

OP
OP

Mrp911

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Cybertruck Tri-motor
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Going to reach out to Bonnie @TMC. If anyone can make it happen she can. OG from back in the roadster days. Good friends with Elon and crew. She has facilitated or been involved in a similar situation.

I would be up for a swap as well. Don't need a truck, but would be glad to be passed up in this situation to help someone out.
Thank you so much for your engagement and support. It is tough to crack in through Xwitter. An inside track is greatly appreciated.

OP
OP

Mrp911

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I am rn 112956xxxx. (Vista) CA. Diagnosed with stage 4 cancer last year. In a clinical trial which is helping. Be nice if I could move up to even a FS order. Hoping to experience the CT in case I don’t hang around long enough for the delivery projection. Tesla loyalist with M3, Solar and 2 Powerwalls customer. Sometimes making requests can help.

OP
OP

Mrp911

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I am rn 112956xxxx. (Vista) CA. Diagnosed with stage 4 cancer last year. In a clinical trial which is helping. Be nice if I could move up to even a FS order. Hoping to experience the CT in case I don’t hang around long enough for the delivery projection. Tesla loyalist with M3, Solar and 2 Powerwalls customer. Sometimes making requests can help.
To all the super kind cybertruckers. I want to share that Tesla stepped up incredibly well for me. Without sharing too much I will soon have a purchased delivery of my own. Well beyond expectations and for me significance I cannot really explain the worth. 🤗🤗 to all.

DumpsterFire

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Mouth Breather
Country flag
To all the super kind cybertruckers. I want to share that Tesla stepped up incredibly well for me. Without sharing too much I will soon have a purchased delivery of my own. Well beyond expectations and for me significance I cannot really explain the worth. 🤗🤗 to all.
Love this! Congrats and sending positive vibes your way!

Coltpete

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Country flag
I'm so happy to hear that. Congratulations and enjoy. I wish you all the best!!

LonelyCTfan

First Name
George aka "Katrina Georgina Wonder"
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None Yet CT Foundation Ordered
Occupation
Man of Many Hats
Country flag
Heck yeah! This is the stuff I like to see on here. Also this means now I have to still buy mine haha 🤣 I cancelled and it still shows as an order. I hope you get to enjoy many years in the CT.

Cybertruck26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag
Update: Tesla Delivers Cyberbeast to Cancer Patient’s Home!

The Tesla community is just an incredible group of people. So proud to be in a community of people who care about one another, and sacrifice for a stranger and fellow community member in need.

As a Vet, this makes me damn proud 🫡 🇺🇸

God bless all of you, and I hope the OP gets well soon.

Cyberostachu

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla.Model 3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I'm very happy for you. Congrats on your new CT. Cool!
I have stage 4 cancer too, which I'm still on medication for many years and I'll be 80 on my next birthday. I kind of envy you but my number is so far down 1154xxx so I guess I have to wait and see if the CT comes first or my ability to drive the wonderful CT comes first. Who knows?
Sponsored