Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2022 Model S
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
Looking good for possible delivery by winter! RN112750879 is mine, SE Aurora. I would imagine the first couple thousand deliveries will be within days or weeks of each other. Logistically it makes sense for them to ship them to us together. So thanks @kati-patang for getting us on the priority list!
Sponsored

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Hey Colorado fam, anyone know how trucks are being effected with the new CO tax credit?

I know trucks got more from CO in the past than normal cars.

this is the old chart

by weight it looks like only hummer ev counts as a light duty electric truck tho
Tesla Cybertruck Colorado 1688591515313

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Last edited:

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag

kati-patang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ct
Country flag
People with reservation greater than mine are getting their cybertrucks... where is mine?🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
they even have the audacity to send me an sms to buy any of model s3xy before dec 31st for 1k discount.

Last edited:

Cyberman3000

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
People with reservation greater than mine are getting their cybertrucks... where is mine?🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
they even have the audacity to send me an sms to buy any of model s3xy before dec 31st for 1k discount.
1000% agree, I am not happy about that. I have an address in CA and TX, I should have used those...

Green-Mario

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Occupation
IT
Country flag
NM
Getting anger and heat for being mad and disappointed at Tesla. Should have known better.

Last edited:

SentinelOne

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
See Sig
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Getting furious over here. Now there are multiple example of people with reservations behind mine that have gotten invitations to order. I am in CO and have 2 reservations. Stock holder, owned multiple teslas.... WTAF

Tesla has made this among the most disappointing things in my life. After 4 years of excitement and waiting patiently they f^%king skip me??? WTF! It wasn't free either. I placed $ down 4 years ago for my spot in line, and they are straight up passing over me. I am furious.

RN1127620
RN1127753

Seriously... WTF Tesla.
Im 1128xxx, Tesla owner, stock holder, etc - and in Colorado! Think it's state related more so than anything else...believe TX and CA focused.

Cyberman3000

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
NM
Getting anger and heat for being mad and disappointed at Tesla. Should have known better.
RN112750879, day 1 reservation, stockholder, own 2 Teslas and nothing. I 1000% share your frustration. I continue to hope that I will have one of the first few in Colorado, but idk now.

SentinelOne

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
See Sig
Occupation
IT
Country flag
NM
Cant speak for anyone else but you have a right to be tweaked, 4 years is a long ass time! Hang in there it'll happen soon enough!!!!

I have the additionally frustration of 2+ years waiting for a Stark Varg elect dirt bike that was supposed to be delivered on Dec 15th....and they're not importing into Colorado yet...but others, later in line and in other states are getting theirs....I was a day 1 for the Varg, day 2 for CT!

Be thankful your economic situ hasn't changed or the price change didn't price you out like it has for many! Waiting sux, but it'll be awesome when time comes!

Happy Holidays all, may Santa deliver you an order now email!
Sponsored