John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Environmental Health
Country flag
Gents, when you get a VIN be respectful and include your RN first 6 digits and order dates for the rest of us envious suckers still drooling in the window.
too much info. Look up user name on list. It's quicker. This isn't an official list of vin info. Do you know of one? I tried looking to report to but couldn't find it.

Noblelr3

First Name
Noble
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S & X
Occupation
Battalion Chief
Country flag
too much info. Look up user name on list. It's quicker. This isn't an official list of vin info. Do you know of one? I tried looking to report to but couldn't find it.
Must be new, disregard you will find your in the minority.
there is a reason you only give 6 digits. But you can disregard the request most other folks will as you will see.

OP
OP
Cybertruck 1974

Cybertruck 1974

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Environmental Health
Country flag
Must be new, disregard you will find your in the minority.
there is a reason you only give 6 digits. But you can disregard the request most other folks will as you will see.
right, just don't want to look it up and report here. Was just asking if you know of a thread where we can actually report our info at this point in the game. There's only two official lists, Reservation and Ownership.

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
Depends, how soon we talking here? At 42, there are a few things I don't see myself needing anymore... :LOL:

At this rate, I dunno if a VIN is enough considering it could be 2 months after that you actually hear anything.
Yea the VIN is getting a little less exciting considering some poor folks on this forum have had one for 60+ days. So close yet so far away it seems, especially for people outside of TX, CA, FL

OP
OP
Cybertruck 1974

Cybertruck 1974

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Environmental Health
Country flag
Yea the VIN is getting a little less exciting considering some poor folks on this forum have had one for 60+ days. So close yet so far away it seems, especially for people outside of TX, CA, FL
got my vin 2/20 and last night got a text from Tesla rep at dealer asking if I would take truck this week!!! Wow that was quick!!!

Cybertruck26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag
100% I'll still chalk this up as progress, nonetheless.

Cybertruck26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag
got my vin 2/20 and last night got a text from Tesla rep at dealer asking if I would take truck this week!!! Wow that was quick!!!
So happy for you! That's amazing. Congratulations. How long before you are able to be up and moving?

Cybertruck26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag
Not the kidney, I’ve got some cyberbeer that might be old as dirt when I finally drink it to celebrate getting the truck. I need both kidneys.
Same! I have been waiting on my Cyberbier, I am going to christen my truck by enjoying them in the frunk chair (let's be honest, that's what it is).

Noblelr3

First Name
Noble
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S & X
Occupation
Battalion Chief
Country flag
right, just don't want to look it up and report here. Was just asking if you know of a thread where we can actually report our info at this point in the game. There's only two official lists, Reservation and Ownership.
Try to memorize your RN first 6 digits only, and your order date (not reservation from 4 years ago) when you post that you got your VIN, if you don’t include that info you will get boarded by folks asking. It doesn’t ID you and it helps us realize where we are in the process.(Still just a guess).
Not sure if you have already put tour info on this site for your reservation time line and order time line. See the very top of this site.

Dazajj

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX350
Occupation
Regional Account Director
Country flag
Damn. Let me go ahead and pay my tithing and see if that VIN comes through for me

OP
OP
Cybertruck 1974

Cybertruck 1974

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Environmental Health
Country flag
So happy for you! That's amazing. Congratulations. How long before you are able to be up and moving?
I was mobile next day and fully recovered 5 days. Heavy lifting again after 2 weeks. I am picking up my Cybertruck today!!!! 4pm. got vin 2 days ago!!!

OP
OP
Cybertruck 1974

Cybertruck 1974

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Environmental Health
Country flag
Try to memorize your RN first 6 digits only, and your order date (not reservation from 4 years ago) when you post that you got your VIN, if you don’t include that info you will get boarded by folks asking. It doesn’t ID you and it helps us realize where we are in the process.(Still just a guess).
Not sure if you have already put tour info on this site for your reservation time line and order time line. See the very top of this site.
thanks, yes day one I input data. I'll update Owners list today as I am getting truck 4pm California!!!! Let's gooooooooo!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Cybertruck 1974

Cybertruck 1974

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Environmental Health
Country flag
Same! I have been waiting on my Cyberbier, I am going to christen my truck by enjoying them in the frunk chair (let's be honest, that's what it is).
yes and it has a built in shade and rain guard aka Frunk Lid. Cant' wait to Frunkgate and Tailgate!!!
Sponsored