Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag
RN11285 Beast res, Bay Area.

I was able to configure on 1/21. My delivery location has been Sunnyvale since 1/21, but suddenly it was just changed to Dublin, yesterday.

Now, I would love to take this as a sign of "luck of the Irish ☘ ", but has anyone else seen their delivery location change closer to their delivery date?

This all said, I still don't have a VIN, and wasn't expecting one until May/Jun at the earliest.
Sponsored

buzz

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 S, 2023 X, 2024 CT
Occupation
Tech Founder
Country flag
Wow...I just checked...mines changed to Dublin from Sunnyvale as well...and I last checked just a couple days ago. RN11289 AWD. And Tesla told me on Friday that my truck was scheduled to be delivered to the Sunnyvale location yesterday so I was supposed to be able to schedule for pickup today or tomorrow. Dublin is far...oy. I wonder if that means I won't get the msg to schedule pickup.

DBone

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Cybertruck
Occupation
Singer, Actor, Store Owner
Country flag
RN11285 Beast res, Bay Area.

I was able to configure on 1/21. My delivery location has been Sunnyvale since 1/21, but suddenly it was just changed to Dublin, yesterday.

Now, I would love to take this as a sign of "luck of the Irish ☘ ", but has anyone else seen their delivery location change closer to their delivery date?

This all said, I still don't have a VIN, and wasn't expecting one until May/Jun at the earliest.
Yeah, I said my location was Burbank. And when I went to ask a couple questions, they said they weren’t receiving any cybertrucks and they were shipping them to either Marina del Rey or century city. So I guess they have set locations. Have you heard of anybody receiving a cyber truck there?

OP
OP
Cybertruck26

Cybertruck26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag
I know of a few people that received their trucks out of Dublin, but not Beasts specifically.

i believe @greggertruck got his in Dublin. Can't recall if @UTECHPIA got his Beast in Sunnyvale or Dublin.

OP
OP
Cybertruck26

Cybertruck26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag
Wow...I just checked...mines changed to Dublin from Sunnyvale as well...and I last checked just a couple days ago. RN11289 AWD. And Tesla told me on Friday that my truck was scheduled to be delivered to the Sunnyvale location yesterday so I was supposed to be able to schedule for pickup today or tomorrow. Dublin is far...oy. I wonder if that means I won't get the msg to schedule pickup.
Good luck! Keep us posted

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
I know of a few people that received their trucks out of Dublin, but not Beasts specifically.

i believe @greggertruck got his in Dublin. Can't recall if @UTECHPIA got his Beast in Sunnyvale or Dublin.
I was Mesa, but they'd messed me up initially in another location. But I indeed took delivery where I was intended to! :)

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
Pretty significant distance as far as locations go, could be WAY closer or way further depending where you are.
Tesla Cybertruck CyberBeast delivery location randomly changed zimage7708

buzz

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 S, 2023 X, 2024 CT
Occupation
Tech Founder
Country flag
Called Tesla yesterday, they weren't sure how my delivery location got changed to Dublin, they changed it back to Sunnyvale as my truck's gps showed Sunnyvale. Today they called to schedule delivery for Thursday in Sunnyvale! Crossing my fingers for low issues...
Sponsored