Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Cyberbeast
Occupation
CyberSecurity Architect
Country flag
I configured 1/18 and its showing Oct-Dec..... i see some starting to roll out, yall really think it's going to be almost a year wait? Im considering just changing to AWD or just to a non foundation beast if it's truely going to be that long. Im hopeful that being in Texas helps to get it a hell of a lot sooner. 110 days so far ish......
When you press manage order and get the other options, the OCT-DEC period is what you would expect if you just ordered your foundation series. This time frame is not representative of what your timeframe currently is if you dont change your order. I was a 1/6 order and had a timeframe of mid-late 2024.
Sponsored

dralkim86

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberbeast
Occupation
Medical
Country flag
When you press manage order and get the other options, the OCT-DEC period is what you would expect if you just ordered your foundation series. This time frame is not representative of what your timeframe currently is if you dont change your order. I was a 1/6 order and had a timeframe of mid-late 2024.
Are you sure? Because Oct-Dec is technically "mid-late 2024."

chase1999

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Cyberbeast
Occupation
CyberSecurity Architect
Country flag
Are you sure? Because Oct-Dec is technically "mid-late 2024."
October being the 10th month leads me to believe there could be no way that is considered mid 2024. Im thinking anywhere between halfway through the year to December. So essentially june-december.

dralkim86

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberbeast
Occupation
Medical
Country flag
October being the 10th month leads me to believe there could be no way that is considered mid 2024. Im thinking anywhere between halfway through the year to December. So essentially june-december.
Mid-late 2024 is so vague! The fact that we're even debating it is evidence to that point. lol

Kuiper__Belt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck - Cyberbeast
Occupation
Telehealth Solutions Architect
Country flag
šŸ¤žšŸ¼fingers crossed! I wish they broke them all up by quarter. I agree mid to late 24 is six out of 12 months in my brain so June-December. October-December is 4th quarter. Maybe for the AWD they doing it in quarters and beasts theyā€™re doing by half a year increments?

ORā€¦ Tesla is just throwing out random dates because they have no idea šŸ« 

I wonder how much more time it takes them to assemble a beast opposed to an AWD? I really couldnā€™t imagine it taking 30 minutes to maybe an hour longer to build if thatā€¦

I have a buddy that used to work at the Nissan plant nearby. I need to ask him how they handled different versions of the same car.

EMoeller

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsches (992 Turbo S, 993 Turbo, 993 Targa) Prius
Occupation
Geologist
Country flag
I picked up my CyberBeast last Friday (see link below) - weird because it is way earlier than I had expected with only 72 hours advanced notice before I picked it up! This is my first EV and Tesla!

After 3 days of use I am more than impressed:

Rock solid, like a tank, but drives like my Porsche 9922 Turbo S! Wicked fast, corners like a sports car, INVINCIBLE. Waiting on light bar, and PowerShare but everything else was there at delivery.

Very few minor cosmetic issues that in most cases were easily handled by the great folks at Tesla Corte Madera CA (thanks to Max, Wyatt, Branden and the entire staff). Build quality is amazing, no issues, noises, etc. Already updated the firmware to 14.4.3 - will test off road later this month on a trip to Nevada.

I'm OCD about my vehicle appearance, but so far all I've had to do is rinse it off and wipe it down with a towel and it looks good. I've decided I'm not going to expect to ever have a "perfect" (whatever that may mean) exterior as apparently the steel used in some of the panels are chemically different (see Car and Driver Video posted last week). It looks great at 3+ feet and I'm really fine with that.

Friends that have driven it are ready to place orders....

Hang in there the CyberBeast is well worth the wait!

https://www.cybertruckownersclub.co...ivery-chart-national-map-šŸ—ŗ.12386/post-307915

Kuiper__Belt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck - Cyberbeast
Occupation
Country flag
You are 100% correct. ITS KILLING MEšŸ˜‚. i cant be checking for a vin from june to december and maintain sanity
I agree Iā€™m at the point where Iā€™m only checking my Vin if I happen to see my keyword of ā€œ12/26 beastā€, ā€œ12/28 beastā€, & ā€œ12/29 beastā€ pop up or something like new options are available. Other than that, I told myself Iā€™ll check it only on the evenings of Wednesdays, Fridays, & Sundays, or if someone I know asks me in person ā€œwhen are you getting your truck?ā€ šŸ¤£ which has become an infuriating question. šŸ˜’šŸ˜”šŸ˜¤

chase1999

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Cyberbeast
Occupation
CyberSecurity Architect
Country flag
I agree Iā€™m at the point where Iā€™m only checking my Vin if I happen to see my keyword of ā€œ12/26 beastā€, ā€œ12/28 beastā€, & ā€œ12/29 beastā€ pop up or something like new options are available. Other than that, I told myself Iā€™ll check it only on the evenings of Wednesdays, Fridays, & Sundays, or if someone I know asks me in person ā€œwhen are you getting your truck?ā€ šŸ¤£ which has become an infuriating question. šŸ˜’šŸ˜”šŸ˜¤
Man i feel youšŸ˜‚ lots of 12/21 beasts going out. If i start seeing 12/26 orders going out ill start getting excited. My order was in the 12/28 batch but i waited a week to think about it before placing it. We have waited this long so im not changing my order for ANY reason

chase1999

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Cyberbeast
Occupation
CyberSecurity Architect
Country flag
I picked up my CyberBeast last Friday (see link below) - weird because it is way earlier than I had expected with only 72 hours advanced notice before I picked it up! This is my first EV and Tesla!

After 3 days of use I am more than impressed:

Rock solid, like a tank, but drives like my Porsche 9922 Turbo S! Wicked fast, corners like a sports car, INVINCIBLE. Waiting on light bar, and PowerShare but everything else was there at delivery.

Very few minor cosmetic issues that in most cases were easily handled by the great folks at Tesla Corte Madera CA (thanks to Max, Wyatt, Branden and the entire staff). Build quality is amazing, no issues, noises, etc. Already updated the firmware to 14.4.3 - will test off road later this month on a trip to Nevada.

I'm OCD about my vehicle appearance, but so far all I've had to do is rinse it off and wipe it down with a towel and it looks good. I've decided I'm not going to expect to ever have a "perfect" (whatever that may mean) exterior as apparently the steel used in some of the panels are chemically different (see Car and Driver Video posted last week). It looks great at 3+ feet and I'm really fine with that.

Friends that have driven it are ready to place orders....

Hang in there the CyberBeast is well worth the wait!

https://www.cybertruckownersclub.co...ivery-chart-national-map-šŸ—ŗ.12386/post-307915
Giving me encouragement while making me super jealous at the same time

Kuiper__Belt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck - Cyberbeast
Occupation
Country flag
Man i feel youšŸ˜‚ lots of 12/21 beasts going out. If i start seeing 12/26 orders going out ill start getting excited. My order was in the 12/28 batch but i waited a week to think about it before placing it. We have waited this long so im not changing my order for ANY reason
Absolutely I got the email on December 26 but didnā€™t see it until the 28th and thatā€™s when I pulled the trigger. My email confirms that I ordered it on the 28th however, the app says the 29th so Iā€™m not really sure what date to go off of šŸ˜¤

chase1999

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Cyberbeast
Occupation
CyberSecurity Architect
Country flag
Absolutely I got the email on December 26 but didnā€™t see it until the 28th and thatā€™s when I pulled the trigger. My email confirms that I ordered it on the 28th however, the app says the 29th so Iā€™m not really sure what date to go off of šŸ˜¤
Im about an hour out of austin so im hoping by the time i get a vin its only a 2-3 day wait max. I feel for the people who waited over a month for their delivery that got the April recall batch. That would drive me crazier than i already am. The volume of orders that are early December seem to be much higher than the rest, so it should pick up quickly to our dates. (Im saying this with absolutely no clue or proofšŸ˜‚)

Kuiper__Belt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck - Cyberbeast
Occupation
Country flag
On top of all that Iā€™m in the middle of getting divorced and Iā€™m 85% confident I will have to sell the house so now Iā€™m pissed about losing my $4000 powershare credit. However, I have a planā€¦

at 39 years old, Iā€™m gonna move in with my parents šŸ˜’ and bank my half of the house while adding $4000 a month in what would be mortgage and utility bills until interest rates drop dramatically, then either buy new or build. Luckily, my parents have a very large house and I would have the entire upstairs to myself which is probably 2500 ft.Ā² I asked my mom if I could get the PowerShare installed in their house as long as I paid for whatever is left over after the $4000 credit and she seemed fine about it and they already have a massive permanent generator so hopefully it would be fairly easy to tap into that system.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Cybertruck(coming soon)
Occupation
Software engineer
Country flag
Hey All! I haven't received a VIN yet, but I do have good news. I wanted to change from white to gray interior and I couldn't so I messaged Tesla to ask if there was any way to do so. Their response "Unfortunately not, as your truck is already built" Still no VIN so I'm asking if they have an ETA for VIN or delivery. I confirmed 1/2 though so it's good news. It means I should get it here in a month or so hopefully

chase1999

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Cyberbeast
Occupation
CyberSecurity Architect
Country flag
Hey All! I haven't received a VIN yet, but I do have good news. I wanted to change from white to gray interior and I couldn't so I messaged Tesla to ask if there was any way to do so. Their response "Unfortunately not, as your truck is already built" Still no VIN so I'm asking if they have an ETA for VIN or delivery. I confirmed 1/2 though so it's good news. It means I should get it here in a month or so hopefully
Dont give me hope like thisšŸ˜‚ 1/2 is right around mine so im REALLY excited now. Especially since im near the factory!
Sponsored