Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Beast
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
I'm just hanging out here waiting for my Cyberbeast. Configured 12/15/23 from Florida. Powershare emails done and eligible. Watching Tesla build 50-60 dual motors per day and 20 Cyberbeasts per week. Feeling like the red headed step child.
Sponsored

ChiTownCT

First Name
AL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
You reserved back in 2019?

Kiborg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Non tesla
Country flag
I'm just hanging out here waiting for my Cyberbeast. Configured 12/15/23 from Florida. Powershare emails done and eligible. Watching Tesla build 50-60 dual motors per day and 20 Cyberbeasts per week. Feeling like the red headed step child.
How do you know how many they build of each configuration?

someccie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance, Cybertruck Beast (soon)
Occupation
Network Dude
Country flag
As someone with red hair and two step-parents, you get used to it. I placed my order on day 1 for a Tri-Motor and ordered my Founders Edition Cyber Beast on 12/16. The truck will be worth it when they finally deliver, my friends.

Duskin_Anthony

First Name
Duskin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Plaid, CT Tri-Motor Foundation Series (Pending)
Country flag
Order CB on 12/11 and twiddling my thumbs looking at the vin tracker thinking… watching members post they got their truck thinking… maybe I should just switch to an AWD 🫠

START MAKING THE CB’s ELON PLEASE 😭

Electric Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberbeast, Model X, 2 Model S, Rivian R1S
Country flag
I doubt any Cyberbeasts will be delivered before end of Q1.

I interpret the “Early 2024” delivery estimate as post-Q1 otherwise Tesla would’ve given specific months like they did AWD with Dec-Mar. Also, “Early 2024” was only shown for the 12/8 first wave of email invites. They immediately switched to “Mid-Late 2024” with the 2nd wave.

I hope I’m wrong ‘cause the thought of switching to AWD haunts me all day.

SixZo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cyberbeast, 2022 Model 3 Performance
Country flag
I placed my FS Cyberbeast order in the 1st week of December and I am still checking every day for a VIN...meanwhile I am now starting to process Cybertruck FS AWD at my work. It's quite a tease to see them in person everyday.

Cerberus

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model X, CyberBeast order in queue
Country flag
Same here fellas
Day One, instant reservation holder
Placed order 12/16
In NJ

Seems like most deliveries in TX and CA
Saw some buzz about Florida
best of luck CYBEAST

That VIN tracker helps a lot mentally, not being totally in the dark 😆 at some point they have to go heavy on the Cyberbeasts! That day will come...

Batt3CAR

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model3. CyberTruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I reserved during the sledgehammer launch, configured 12/23/23 paid 1/30/24 was advised today that my much awaited baby is scheduled for delivery approximately 02/14/24 in Orlando Florida.

OP
OP
CYBEAST

CYBEAST

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Beast
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
Hoping they iron out any issues like the vault not being as water resistant as they might have thought. Or interior quality rattles. Stuff like that.
Im not sure why everyone is expecting the vault to be water resistant? How many tonneau covers on trucks are water resistant. None lol. They aren't designed to be.
I reserved during the sledgehammer launch, configured 12/23/23 paid 1/30/24 was advised today that my much awaited baby is scheduled for delivery approximately 02/14/24 in Orlando Florida.
a beast?
Sponsored