Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model 3, Model Y
Occupation
Biotech
Country flag
Still waiting… 111 days as of this post and counting….
I am on the same boat... I am beating myself up because I did a reservation right after the unveil

Tesla Cybertruck Cyberbeast waiting room 1711636810214-9h

Then I decided to cancel that and do a new one for the dual motor version (not knowing it does not matter) about one hr later...

Tesla Cybertruck Cyberbeast waiting room 1711637666173-nv

There is a considerable gap between the reservation numbers, from 112746xx to 112799xx

Then I ordered on DEC 8th although my order date says Dec 9th. I do remember the early 2024 delivery date/Jan-March delivery date. And still, no VIN yet. Out of desperation and also knowing that some other club members are getting their beasts exactly where I live, yesterday I changed my registration trying to change the delivery location with hopes that it might speed things up. I emailed tesla and I was told it is better to leave the pickup location without changes. But I did all the registration again...and now I am beating myself up because although everything remains the same, I tried to change it and I am scared that can cause more delays...

I hope we get our cyberbeasts soon

Grozinator

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y
Occupation
Electrical contractor
Country flag
Configured on 12/9 - received vin - Cen-Cal!

kburns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cyberbeast Foundation, 2023 Y AWD, 2018 3 LR
Country flag
I got my Cyberbeast VIN 02XX on 3/8 for delivery to Irvine, CA.

I originally had delivery scheduled for 3/23 which then got delayed to 3/30. I called Tesla today and they said the beast is still in Austin with estimated ETA of 4/6. Original ETA was 3/22 which is why the first delivery was scheduled for 3/23.

If they actually get it by 4/6 I’ll take delivery then but 4 weeks from VIN to delivery seems long?

Wraven

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Foundations CyberBeast, M3P, MYP
Country flag
Picking up our first CyberBeast tomorrow and the second next week!
Two Cyberbeasts while some of us 12/8's haven't had any delivered? That sounds very anti-pattern to what Tesla has been promoting.

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybrtrk is the only vehicle you’ll ever need
Occupation
Clinical Scientist
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck Cyberbeast waiting room IMG_3586
This picture from an article I read today relieves some of my delivery anxieties. So many times I debated on switching to AWD just to get mine sooner. I’m hanging in there…
Sponsored