Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Dodge Sprinter 3500, 2015 Nissan NV 3500, 2013 Chevy Traverse
Occupation
Plumbing Contractor
Country flag
Why does the cardboard box look like it's from overseas? Where is this Hammer made?
America or overseas?

Rick

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
Why does the cardboard box look like it's from overseas? Where is this Hammer made?
America or overseas?

Rick
I haven’t looked closely but it’s a trophy shop that “made” them

jf64k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 MYLR, 2024 FSCT AWD on order
Country flag
Thanks, Bro!

Honestly, I didn't think some of the negative comments would get to me, I get hundreds of negative comments on my social media videos all the time, and I laugh at them, because they are just random strangers who share nothing in common with me! HOWEVER... It just hits differently when I read negative comments/feedback from other members of the CybertruckOwnersClub community. In all my life, I felt car communities ALWAYS brought people TOGETHER, regardless of their differences. So I felt very safe here.... But I was wrong, and didn't have my guard up, so I did feel pretty hurt, not going to lie, it made me question my whole online personality... and ruined my entire weekend. I feel much better today, thanks to your comment, @cgladue ! :love:(y)👊
Man, that's some heavy stuff!!

As others have posted, don't let the man (the internet) bring you down!! We're all on here because we're jonesing for the Cybertruck. Whether your're down for the FS, or part of the skippers club, it's the CT that brings us together.

Always, always do you @UTECHPIA !!

Like Homer Simpson said a long time ago: "Let your freak flag fly!!" haha!!

UTECHPIA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberBeast, 2023 MYP, 2007 S2000, 1998 NSX
Country flag
Man, that's some heavy stuff!!

As others have posted, don't let the man (the internet) bring you down!! We're all on here because we're jonesing for the Cybertruck. Whether your're down for the FS, or part of the skippers club, it's the CT that brings us together.

Always, always do you @UTECHPIA !!
@jf64k , Thanks Bro! Freak Flag proudly raised and flying high! Let's go!!!! 🔥 🔥🔥
Sponsored