Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Curiously, there has been so much talk about the CT itself and how tough, rugged, and awesome it's going to be. With the CT so amazing, what is the CyberQuad going to be like? It would suck if the CyberQuad was far less capable than the CT. This is of course a relative comparison. I'd probably have a heart attack if I got on the CyberQuad and it could launch 0-60 at the same rate as the CT. I wonder when we will hear anything else about the CyberQuad. I wonder if it has any special exotic materials it will be built from. I doubt it would have 4 wheel steering but does anyone have any ideas for super cool features it might conceivably have?
Sponsored

jhogan2424

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Moped
Curiously, there has been so much talk about the CT itself and how tough, rugged, and awesome it's going to be. With the CT so amazing, what is the CyberQuad going to be like? It would suck if the CyberQuad was far less capable than the CT. This is of course a relative comparison. I'd probably have a heart attack if I got on the CyberQuad and it could launch 0-60 at the same rate as the CT. I wonder when we will hear anything else about the CyberQuad. I wonder if it has any special exotic materials it will be built from. I doubt it would have 4 wheel steering but does anyone have any ideas for super cool features it might conceivably have?
Iā€˜m hoping for a simple 4x4 model with decent ground clearance. It would be so nice not have to deal with fueling and all the shortcomings that go along with it. I canā€™t really use a 2WD for my uses but Iā€™m sure tons of people will like it even if it turns out just like the prototype. One feature I thought was awesome and Polaris is releasing soon is a large built in GPS display that allows waypoints etc. A feature like that would fit right in with the Cyberquad.

Hunter Sawyer

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Construction Worker
Country flag
Based on how it looks it will be a lot less capable than most quads out there sadly. It's going to be fast but won't be good for 4x4 if it even has that capability. It's more sporty than offroad. Won't be good for trailing but good for motorcross.

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
Before quad steering was announced, I was concerned the CT would drive like a gaser. My impression is the CT will be surprisingly nimble for its size. Not expecting roadster performance. Looking forward to how well I think/hope it will handle.

Hunter Sawyer

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Construction Worker
Country flag
How could something be good for motocross and not offroad?

-Crissa
I meant more for dirt and less for trailing and mudding. We have issues already with the trails that are already difficult with beefy 4x4 quads. My point was this isn't really a heavy offroader, it's more for light offroading and the streets.
Sponsored