Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cyber truck tri motor
Occupation
insurance
Country flag
So do you think that is is revealed in final form at the Cybertruck delivery evet ? It was supposed to be an add on for the Cybertruck but I have seen almost nothing since 2019 on it ? Anyone else ?
Sponsored

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y, 23 Lightning, CyberTruck (someday)
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag
If it is still a thing I am sure it will show up on stage in 16 days 5 hours and 38 seconds ,37 second 36, 35, 34, 33, 32, 31,30, 29, 28, 27,26, 25, 24, 23

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
Then they got sued.
It’s like the Twitter problem. Elon and Tesla really need to stick with what they know to stay in the lead. They have so many products with such huge tasks to bring to market and already huge delays. No more side projects. Finish what they have going.

Kahpernicus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
Country flag
I think they only reason they even pulled that stunt is to give the CT profiles it's "tail fins" from the f117.

newwave1331

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: Cybertruck Tri FSD x 3
Country flag

wanders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CRVEX-LAWD
Country flag
It’s like the Twitter problem. Elon and Tesla really need to stick with what they know to stay in the lead. They have so many products with such huge tasks to bring to market and already huge delays. No more side projects. Finish what they have going.
Tesla is just a fraction of what Elon is involved with

ldjessee

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, MYLR, Kaw 1700 Vaquero
Occupation
Business Intelligence Manager & Analyst
Country flag
Right but I am sure he signs off on most product decisions
I am not sure if you have researched this, but if you listen to people who have worked at Tesla, they said the scariest thing was being empowered to solve problems they found.
There are many times at many different companies I suggested a solution, but never did I feel empowered to just fix the issue without asking permission first.
Also, he may make some broad decisions and maybe even a few detail decisions, but with car factories on multiple continents, there is no way he can sign off on everything.
You have to be good at delegating, or you would run yourself into the ground.
I have had managers and such who wanted to be involved in everything. That level of micromanaging, well intended or not, is not fun and counter productive. Employees have to wait for managers to get involved before a fix or decisions can be made.
Sponsored