CyberTRON ... the world's most customized Cybertruck so far?

OP
OP
EVAUTO

EVAUTO

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck and
Occupation
Owner, EV Auto
Country flag
yea i read all that, still dont see the value but if you say so. What is the 48v to 12v conversion do for you?
I didn't pay retail, I was told those were all the numbers. It allows the underglow to work with the touchscreen in the truck.
Sponsored

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
I didn't pay retail, I was told those were all the numbers. It allows the underglow to work with the touchscreen in the truck.
oh ok, just a buck converter connected to the frunk 48v power feed i assume then, thats nothing huge. i thought you overhauled the 48v system or something. thanks

CyberNickOH

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Bronco SAS Badlands
Country flag
I customized mine with aviation fuel hose reals on a slide out, nitrogen, isobutane tanks, flowmeters, tool boxes, CP201 test equipment, DC to AC converter, air compressor pump, vac pump. All custom built. Soooooo. I think I got you beat. :ROFLMAO: On a serious note you did a good job. really cool
20240301_063705.jpg
20240301_130516.jpg
When I first started reading your post, I thought you were being funny. But then made sense with the pic. How funny you pull up to gas stations to test in this. You are primed for a good vanity plate in relation to all that. GAS TSTR

Eliot Minaise

First Name
Eliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Hello!

This is my first ever post here and I am embarrassed to say I just found this site. I've been a loyal Tesla owner for seven years and own an EV only dealership in Utah called EV Auto. I've owned and driven (and sold) every make and model of EV, so yeah, I am a huge Cybertruck nerd! I was told that my Cybertruck was the first one delivered to a non-Tesla employee here in Utah which is pretty cool if true. I've been designing and planning my build for a while now, and the moment I picked up my CT a few weeks ago, the customization began!

The design was of course inspired by the movie TRON, hence the name CyberTRON. I've branded and trademarked that and have stickers, a logo, and some other merch, all to give away, not sell. The colors, technology and futuristic vibe are in the wrap ... which glows in the dark! It's a really thick, reflective wrap with gloss PPF added over that. I then added what I believe is the first set of 24" T-sportline wheels on Nitto Grapplers, wrapped the brake calipers in the same glow in the dark pink, hit every inch of glass with ceramic tint, and then got a little crazier. With underglow lighting and a lowering kit, I can drop CyberTRON to the tires or lift it up to the highest position. It's fun to have the versatility. I am not a huge fan of underglow on cars, but I think it works really well with the TRON theme.

I have a few more things in the works. Some custom lights and light bar ... and maybe a new one-of-a-kind wrap that actually will emit light instead of reflect it.

Any other ideas? Would love your opinions. I reallze some people will hate it, which is all good! The goal is to get attention for my dealership and I'd say mission accomplished because whether you like it or hate it, you will notice it and you will remember it.

Screenshot 2024-03-03 at 10.46.38 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-03 at 10.47.28 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-03 at 10.49.52 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-03 at 10.50.12 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-03 at 10.50.34 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-03 at 10.51.49 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-03 at 10.52.12 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-03 at 10.54.11 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-03 at 10.54.55 PM.png
Well done on the wrap! Looks interesting.
Definitely will catch people's attention!!

Cybertruck 1974

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Environmental Health
Country flag
When I first started reading your post, I thought you were being funny. But then made sense with the pic. How funny you pull up to gas stations to test in this. You are primed for a good vanity plate in relation to all that. GAS TSTR
I think you're on to something with that plate.......

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
it's definitely got the most stickers if that's your thing
Speaking of stickers, how's that gigantic sticker on the tonneau going to hold up to opening and closing and the weather?

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
OP
OP
EVAUTO

EVAUTO

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck and
Occupation
Owner, EV Auto
Country flag
Speaking of stickers, how's that gigantic sticker on the tonneau going to hold up to opening and closing and the weather?
Good question; it is in pieces per slat, and it is a super thick vinyl reflective, and we put PPF over it ... opened and closed a bunch of times, no issues so far! Fingers crossed.

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
@EVAUTO @denniscw might outdo you for the most polarizing (and hated?) modification to his truck. All that needs to be done is add a stripper pole, and you got yourself a private lap dance mobile.
Sponsored