OP
Pops

Pops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY, CyberBeast
Country flag
Did you see Jason Camissa ? “Hummer EV is the poster child of inefficiency” and efficiency matters most. Go watch the portions he talks about bloat. Then again you can buy a pig on wheels I suppose. Or go Usain Bolt. Both will get you there. 😀 oink oink
The only counter to that is the inefficiency of the Hummer works in your favor if you are towing as far as range is concerned. The Hummer moves so much wind on its own, adding a trailer makes less of a difference.
Sponsored

heems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model Y AWD, 2024 Cybertruck FS AWD
Country flag
The only counter to that is the inefficiency of the Hummer works in your favor if you are towing as far as range is concerned. The Hummer moves so much wind on its own, adding a trailer makes less of a difference.
Perhaps. Though the point of inefficiency is that it bleeds into everything. That hummer ev will have suspension issues sooner. It’ll eat through tires faster. It’ll cost more to go per mile. It’ll bleed the owner as a result in all sorts of ways. The comparison table is missing bad engineering and just looking at color of the lipstick.

Then again I think most people know all this. A post of specs next to each other is one thing. Looking at sales numbers of each is another. Pick wisely.