Cybertruck delivery event a flop? (Rolling stone with the knives out!)

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
FUDI

Fear Uncertainty Doubt and IGNORANCE (not to mention 3rd hand rumors)

chadisawesome

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Software
Country flag
I dunno, I read it, everything seems pretty accurate, if not through a poo colored lens. Those of us with day one reservations keep getting pushed back and pushed back while other manufacturers announce and build, and deliver their trucks. everything in the article is factual, I'm just hoping my number is called in the first batch so I can finally get on the road with the damn thing

DMC-81

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Transformers Camaro SS, 1985 Corvette Z51, Dodge Magnum R/T, 1981 DeLorean, CT reservation
Country flag
I dunno, I read it, everything seems pretty accurate, if not through a poo colored lens. Those of us with day one reservations keep getting pushed back and pushed back while other manufacturers announce and build, and deliver their trucks. everything in the article is factual, I'm just hoping my number is called in the first batch so I can finally get on the road with the damn thing
I wouldn't lump all manufacturers into "building and delivering" EVs. Since I own 2 Chevrolets, I have a backup reservation on the Chevy Silverado EV, and was dismayed (but not shocked) by this headline just yesterday:

General Motors Pulls Funding from Foundering Electric Vehicle Efforts in $10 Billion Bid to Appease Investors (westernjournal.com)
Sponsored