Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Their content I saw earlier more than a year ago or more, seemed very biased and not friendly to Tesla at all, so I stopped looking at their channel since then. If they've changed or put out a lot more objective content since then, I may have to give them another look.

But if they are thinking the Cybertruck will flop or are pushing such a narrative in hopes they can turn off prospective buyers for the CT, I believe they are going to be disappointed.

-ÆCIII
Ever since the younger guy (tommy?) backed into a wall with the model 3 and the viewers pooped on him for trying to act like it wasnt his fault, they have been skewed against tesla.

The other guy (Roman)? likes Tesla, but I think there might be some peer pressure from the squad. Also, he seems like a traditional truck guy and is having a hard time letting something new enter a space he cares about

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Ever since the younger guy (tommy?) backed into a wall with the model 3 and the viewers pooped on him for trying to act like it wasnt his fault, they have been skewed against tesla.

The other guy (Roman)? likes Tesla, but I think there might be some peer pressure from the squad. Also, he seems like a traditional truck guy and is having a hard time letting something new enter a space he cares about
I watch a lot of their videos. Actually a video they made on the Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, was one of the major influences on buying our Pacifica 2 years ago. I think their audience has a high percentage of ICE motor heads who eat up what Roman was serving in that video. They did some very favorable videos on the Rivian once they had their hands on one. I'll bet when the Cybertruck comes out, and they get their hands on one, they will be praising it. That video was all about getting clicks on their channel.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I watch a lot of their videos. Actually a video they made on the Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, was one of the major influences on buying our Pacifica 2 years ago. I think their audience has a high percentage of ICE motor heads who eat up what Roman was serving in that video. They did some very favorable videos on the Rivian once they had their hands on one. I'll bet when the Cybertruck comes out, and they get their hands on one, they will be praising it. That video was all about getting clicks on their channel.
How do you trust what someone says when it’s literally whatever gets them clicks from one day to the next?

If they express an opinion just to drive traffic to their channel… which are valid and which are simple click-bait?

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
How do you trust what someone says when it’s literally whatever gets them clicks from one day to the next?

If they express an opinion just to drive traffic to their channel… which are valid and which are simple click-bait?
In the immortal words of Forrest Gump "Shit happens". That's why we have our own filters. To filter out the bullshit. Those videos were crap for sure. But that doesn't make everything they put out crap. Look at Elon Musk. Nobody agrees with everything he says or does. Sometimes you just have to filter through the crap in this world.

I watched those 2 videos, and it was done almost like an SNL skit. It seemed very scripted and Roman was pretty uncomfortable.
Sponsored