Cybertruck is at the Cleveland Auto Show

Ntg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 performance
Country flag
Exciting news for those in the Cleveland vicinity—the Cybertruck is currently showcased at the Cleveland Auto Show! This is a unique opportunity as attendees are being invited to experience the interior first-hand. If you're nearby, I highly recommend seizing this chance. My personal encounter with the Cybertruck was nothing short of spectacular. It felt so robust and sturdy, also the exterior was surprisingly smooth. It also looks like that have added some protectors to the edges of the Frunk. The corners now have a square plastic piece surrounding them.

Two questions that I have not been able to get an answer to and hoping someone may know.

1. I originally reserved a tri-motor with FSD back on the original announcement night. With that reservation you locked in the FSD price at the point in time which was 7k. I am now a Cyberbeast Foundation series reservation holder, but I have not been able to figure out if I still have locked in the 7k FSD price. I know that the price is built into the "Foundation Series" package, but 12k of that is essentially towards FSD. Has anyone been able to get an answer on if they are still honoring the 7k FSD price lock?

2. On the night of the initial announcement, I secured a reservation for the tri-motor variant with Full Self-Driving (FSD) capability, which at the time, promised the FSD add-on at $7,000. Since then, my reservation has transitioned to the Cyberbeast Foundation Series. While I understand that the Foundation Series pricing incorporates the FSD cost, with $12,000 of it attributed to FSD, clarity eludes me regarding the honoring of the initial $7,000 FSD price lock for early backers. Does anyone have insight or confirmation if this pricing is still being honored?

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck is at the Cleveland Auto Show IMG_1005

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck is at the Cleveland Auto Show IMG_0997
Sponsored

kdn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Pre-ordered CT Tri Motor, F250, Toyota Tundra, Jeep Wrangler X, Toyota Camry
Occupation
Self employed Ice cream industry, Snow Plowing, Charter Fishing on the Great Lake Erie, Commercial Properties
Country flag
Tesla Called me to work on my MY deliver and told me that Tesla was at the Auto Show. That's a first. We are planning to go tomorrow because the agent told me there was a CT there. This only be my second trip to the Cleveland Auto show in my 68 years of living in Cleveland. I went once before to compare trucks when I was in the market to add another truck to my plowing business. I made the mistake of choosing F250 instead of a Tundra. Now I am waiting on my CT. My MY should be ready Wednesday.

kdn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Pre-ordered CT Tri Motor, F250, Toyota Tundra, Jeep Wrangler X, Toyota Camry
Occupation
Self employed Ice cream industry, Snow Plowing, Charter Fishing on the Great Lake Erie, Commercial Properties
Country flag
Went to IX Center Auto Show today. Only went to check out the CT but we checked out the IQ (?) all electric EV from Cadillac. The show was pretty empty as it was around 1:30 But there were some folks there. Tesla was like WAAAY to the rear of the show entrance. Upon getting the Tesla and CT into view we could see quite the crowd. Tesla let us sit down inside and open and close the cover. The unit was in high mode so they lowered it while we were there. So cool! To me it was impressive and now I am even more anxious for my invite. We also drove the M3 refresh. It was very nice. Seemed to have a bit more room than when I test drove the M3 five years ago. No shift button was a bit different but very similar to my MY which I picked up today. My wife now gets the MS while I wait for the CT. By the time we left it was crowded around Tesla stand. Everyone there was polite, helpful and courteous. BTW my delivery was very smooth and the staff was extremely helpful. Unlike my brother's inlaws who purchased a ICE car recently and she complained about the pressure to buy warranties as well as interior and exterior protective sprays or films or ceramic coatings. She said it seemed like they were there for hours. So way to go Tesla. The Tesla delivery was like a visit to your friends place rather than pressured sale pitches. So get to the Cleveland Auto Show to see the CT before its gone.

Reactions: Ntg

kdn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Oh a few pics
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck is at the Cleveland Auto Show IMG_6634

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck is at the Cleveland Auto Show IMG_6623

kdn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck is at the Cleveland Auto Show IMG_6635
other booths

Somugo

First Name
Somu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Tesla Called me to work on my MY deliver and told me that Tesla was at the Auto Show. That's a first. We are planning to go tomorrow because the agent told me there was a CT there. This only be my second trip to the Cleveland Auto show in my 68 years of living in Cleveland. I went once before to compare trucks when I was in the market to add another truck to my plowing business. I made the mistake of choosing F250 instead of a Tundra. Now I am waiting on my CT. My MY should be ready Wednesday.
Thanks for info and pics. Did you get your own CT yet today?

kdn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
no..... patiently waiting inpatiently I'm around 275,000

Cougs

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
collector chevy K20, cybertruck asap
Occupation
Coach
Country flag
The cybertruck is doing it everywhere it goes, eye catcher.
Sponsored