Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Write the outline of a movie script similar to Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind that would heavily feature the Tesla Cybertruck.

Act 1:

1. Introduction of main characters, a couple who are in love but are going through a difficult break-up.
  2. The couple decides to use the advanced AI technology of the Tesla Cybertruck to erase their memories of each other.
  3. The couple embarks on separate journeys, both inside the Cybertruck's memory erasure chamber.
Act 2:

1. As the memories are being erased, the couple realizes they don't want to let go of each other and start to fight against the memory erasure process.
  2. The couple's memories and emotions become intertwined within the Cybertruck's AI system, creating a surreal and confusing world.
  3. The couple must navigate the maze of their memories and find a way to save their love before it's completely erased.
Act 3:

1. The couple comes to terms with their past mistakes and learns to forgive each other.
  2. They successfully stop the memory erasure process and preserve their love.
  3. In the end, the couple emerges from the Cybertruck's memory erasure chamber with a newfound appreciation for each other and their relationship.
End:

1. The couple drives off into the sunset in their Cybertruck, ready to start a new chapter in their lives together.
  2. The Cybertruck becomes a symbol of their love and resilience, reminding them of the power of forgiveness and the importance of cherishing their memories.
OK, that was less than satisfying.
Sponsored

OP
OP
FutureBoy

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Write the outline of a movie script similar to The Crying Game that would heavily feature the Tesla Cybertruck.

Act 1:

1. Introduction of main characters, a group of thieves who plan to steal a valuable artifact using the Tesla Cybertruck.
  2. The thieves successfully execute their heist and retrieve the artifact, but they quickly discover that the Cybertruck is more than just a vehicle.
  3. The Cybertruck reveals that it has a mysterious and advanced AI system, which they must navigate to deliver the artifact to its intended recipient.
Act 2:

1. The thieves are pursued by a dangerous criminal organization who want the artifact for themselves.
  2. The thieves must evade the criminal organization and protect the artifact, but they soon realize that the Cybertruck has its own agenda.
  3. The thieves must decipher the Cybertruck's motives and intentions, all while trying to stay one step ahead of their pursuers.
Act 3:

1. The thieves discover that the artifact is a key to unlocking a powerful technology that has the potential to change the world.
  2. The thieves are faced with a difficult decision: deliver the artifact to its intended recipient, or use it for their own gain.
  3. In the end, the thieves choose to do the right thing and deliver the artifact, but not before they learn that the Cybertruck was leading them on a journey of self-discovery and growth.
End:

1. The thieves drive off into the sunset in their Cybertruck, having learned valuable lessons about friendship, loyalty, and the importance of doing what's right.
  2. The Cybertruck becomes a symbol of their journey, reminding them of the power of making the right choices and the importance of following one's heart.
OK. this did not go anything at all like it should have.

OP
OP
FutureBoy

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
OK... So these plots are getting a bit repetitive and not really showing off the Cybertruck as well as I had hoped. I did like the stunts and James Bond features. And the fantasy magical abilities were interesting though not practical.

Overall an interesting input from ChatGPT but I think I'll find my own adventures.

android04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD, Tesla Cybertruck Tri-motor (reserved)
Country flag
Write the outline of a drama movie script that would heavily feature the Tesla Cybertruck.

Poor, poor CT...
So did Jack commit some white collar crime, or did he turn himself into police for killing the criminals that want to take his Cybertruck? :D

OP
OP
FutureBoy

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
So did Jack commit some white collar crime, or did he turn himself into police for killing the criminals that want to take his Cybertruck? :D
Probably some white collar crime or something. It's supposed to be a drama, not some action thriller.

What's kind of crazy to me is that he could have let the criminals have the vehicle. As long as it is keyed to his phone, he can always track where it is and control if it can be driven or not. Seems like the "criminals" could take the CT and as long as they don't scrap it, he could find it later and "steal" it back while it isn't being watched.

But I guess there are not so many movie tropes that involve active remote control of a vehicle so ChatGPT doesn't think of that possibility.

OP
OP
FutureBoy

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Write the outline of a movie script that would heavily feature the Tesla Cybertruck.
It's important to note that the script is only an idea, and would need to be fleshed out and developed further. Additionally, the script is not in compliance with laws and moral codes, it is not encouraged to make a movie with such theme.
OK. I've got to wonder about this. Is ChatGPT virtue signaling here by telling me that I should not be writing a movie that has people taking actions that are "not in compliance with laws and moral codes"? Don't most movies have some sort of dilemma brought on by a character not acting in accordance with laws and moral codes?

What a killjoy, ChatGPT!!

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Soon we will develop our plot, and then an app will render it into a Movie within minutes.

OP
OP
FutureBoy

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Soon we will develop our plot, and then an app will render it into a Movie within minutes.
And a Teslabot will watch it for us. Then wait for us to ask for a summary and thumbs up or down.
Sponsored