First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla model 3
Country flag
Hello

Does anyone have a cybertruck that we can come and see the inside of the vehicle, and test drive for only less than 30 minutes and of course the owner can be in the passenger seat to make sure it's not being abused? We have two kids, and wanted to see the car seats to fit in the cybertruck, and to test drive it before we commit to the cybertruck or model x for our decisions to make. Can anyone dm me if they do have a cybertruck and i'm happy to pay a small fee for 30 minutes of your time with the cybertruck?
Sponsored

TeslaFANa

First Name
Fiesky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 model s, 2018 model x, 2024 cybertruck
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
Hello

Does anyone have a cybertruck that we can come and see the inside of the vehicle, and test drive for only less than 30 minutes and of course the owner can be in the passenger seat to make sure it's not being abused? We have two kids, and wanted to see the car seats to fit in the cybertruck, and to test drive it before we commit to the cybertruck or model x for our decisions to make. Can anyone dm me if they do have a cybertruck and i'm happy to pay a small fee for 30 minutes of your time with the cybertruck?
I've seen several videos on this topic, he's two videos thar elaborate on it, on the first one they can fit 2 forward facing and 1 rear facing car seats, on the second the woman rides in the back between full size infant forward facing car seats (not boosters) and it's pretty tight, certainly not comfortable. Assuming 2 boosters or at least one booster-one car seat would make it much better. I'm almost sure I've seen a woman fit 3 forward facing car seats in the cybertruck but I can't find it

I still haven't taken delivery of my CT but we have a 2018S and 2018X with bench and third row. On the S we can fit 2 forward facing and a rear facing very tightly, your can ride very uncomfortably between the two forward facing car seats if you take the middle one out. On my wife's X we can fit the same with just a little bit more space all around. However, the girls (4 and 6) decided a year ago that they want to ride in the third row so they have their own little apartment back there so you can fit 2 full size forward facing car seats in the third row. For a while we had a model X with Captain chairs and third row and that's the next configuration my wife will get for sure. Unless you have the need to travel with exactly 7 people then the middle seat in the second row bench is pretty useless. Feel free to DM me if you have more questions about car seats, travel, storage, etc, we usually take the X for travel and we've been through it all.