Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Don't these synced lightshows normally have the same timing? This is a cool addition.

I don't really know though because I have no Tesla friends 😞

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Ford Raptor, 20XX Tesla Cybertruck
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
How do the vehicles know which ones is in the middle, left, right etc?

lowtek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Plaid
Occupation
I do things.
Country flag
As far as I know from messing with the software you really just have to time them all perfectly to get that effect. A lot of work went into that. Awesome.

Kahpernicus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
Country flag

PilotPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche, BMW, M3LR on order
Occupation
Chief Pilot
Country flag
The trucks use the cameras to look to one side and then the other. Then they look at the steering wheel on the interior camera to remember which side is the left. It's why they aren't making them for the brits and aussies yet. It confuses the trucks for the light shows. ;)

kbolt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
The trucks use the cameras to look to one side and then the other. Then they look at the steering wheel on the interior camera to remember which side is the left. It's why they aren't making them for the brits and aussies yet. It confuses the trucks for the light shows. ;)
Low blow dude! 😣

By the time we get ours we won't need steering wheels, and you would have paid for one for absolutely nothing!! 😝

PilotPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Chief Pilot
Country flag
Low blow dude! 😣

By the time we get ours we won't need steering wheels, and you would have paid for one for absolutely nothing!! 😝
I didn't say there was anything WRONG with driving on the other side, I just said it confuses the truck when it tries to do light shows! You all do drive better than they do in Cairo!

Nothing but love for you JB!

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertrucks perform synchronized light show at night Screenshot 2023-12-22 at 9.05.51 AM
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertrucks perform synchronized light show at night Screenshot 2023-12-22 at 9.06.42 AM

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
I didn't say there was anything WRONG with driving on the other side, I just said it confuses the truck when it tries to do light shows! You all do drive better than they do in Cairo!

Nothing but love for you JB!

Screenshot 2023-12-22 at 9.05.51 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-12-22 at 9.06.42 AM.png
You should try a multilane roundabout in Paris or Rome.

Theres a reason they have unpainted plastic bumpers there.

But of all the places I've seen, India has to take the cake for most bizarre and outright radical driving culture. Self preservation seems like a very optional luxury there.

Last edited:

PilotPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Chief Pilot
Country flag
You should try a roundabout in Paris or Rome.

You should try a multilane roundabout in Paris or Rome.

But of all the places I've seen, India has to take the cake for most bizarre and outright radical driving culture. Self preservation seems like a very optional luxury there.
I've done both, more than once! Biggest difference is, I think in Paris and Rome, you can figure out what they are going to do to some extent. 3 "lanes" at the stop light, 4 cars and 3 motorcycles across, light goes green, baby it's an F1 start to the other end of the intersection! (no wonder so many F1 drivers come from there!) But at least it is predictable. Not so much in Cairo and India!

And yes, you have Ricciardo and Piastri, so you all can't be THAT bad at driving!

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
I've done both, more than once! Biggest difference is, I think in Paris and Rome, you can figure out what they are going to do to some extent. 3 "lanes" at the stop light, 4 cars and 3 motorcycles across, light goes green, baby it's an F1 start to the other end of the intersection! (no wonder so many F1 drivers come from there!) But at least it is predictable. Not so much in Cairo and India!

And yes, you have Ricciardo and Piastri, so you all can't be THAT bad at driving!
We have our fair share of professional and absolutely not professional drivers.

Most here drive around in a nanny state stupor, but the thing that grinds my gears most is poor freeway intersection design, with no cloverleaf in sight, just bridges and lights no matter how much that makes the traffic not flow. One of the reasons I left the burbs far behind, even though I've never commuted for work in my life, I just don't get how people put up with the madness every day to go and live in a box at the end of a street whilst we have the least populated country in the world.

Anyway maybe we should start out own thread...Worlds worst places to drive - Will FSD work there?. 😁
Sponsored