CyberNickOH

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Bronco SAS Badlands
Country flag
I couldn't find exactly what I'm looking for, so hopefully an actual owner wouldn't mind posting.

I have a workbench at the back of my garage that extends into the 223.5" length. I will either need to reconfigure my garage or maybe the last foot or so will go under it. Can some confirm the bumper width at its furthest point and the height of the hood about 12-18" in from the farthest/frontmost point of the bumper? I'm likely reconfigure anyways since I use my bench often and don't want to back it out every time. But I just finished a huge project in there and moving everything will be like starting over. TIA.
Sponsored

Axwbw

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
The bumper width is 75" and the hood height 18" in is 45" off the ground. However, that is with the wheels straight ahead and the sustention on entry height. The front edge of the wheel is only a few inches back from teh front of the bumper, so If the wheels are turned at all, one will stick out past that 75", so 80+ would be safer. And if you put the truck in reverse and the suspension starts going up, you could need more than 45" clearance under your bench.

OP
OP

CyberNickOH

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Bronco SAS Badlands
Country flag
The bumper width is 75" and the hood height 18" in is 45" off the ground. However, that is with the wheels straight ahead and the sustention on entry height. The front edge of the wheel is only a few inches back from teh front of the bumper, so If the wheels are turned at all, one will stick out past that 75", so 80+ would be safer. And if you put the truck in reverse and the suspension starts going up, you could need more than 45" clearance under your bench.
Really appreciate the bad news. I have 74” to work with so a garage remodel is my weekend plans. Thanks!
Sponsored