Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
The shadow comparisons is not really used for height. It is meant to show relative size to ICE vehicles. Everyone here knows the adjustable suspension will be a great benefit.
Yeah, but it's good to remember, since that's part of 'size', at least the 'sitting on the floor' sort of size.

-Crissa
Sponsored

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Using Sparkchaser's method I think it'll be a foot longer than a Honda CRV.

crvtruck.jpg

/s

From a still on another thread.

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Dimensions? 1652398517978

This looks too small and yours looks too big. CRV is 66 inches versus ~73 for the Cybertruck.

Dusty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Creator
Country flag
From a still on another thread.

1652398517978.png

This looks too small and yours looks too big. CRV is 66 inches versus ~73 for the Cybertruck.

That was the point. Randomly pasting one car over another with no explanation of scale is useless.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
That was the point. Randomly pasting one car over another with no explanation of scale is useless.
First I was like… Hmm this looks off. Then I was like “is he serious”. Noticed the little “/s” which suggested sarcasm, but …. Yeah. I gotcha.

The funny thing is the image I pulled from that video **also** does look small to me. I wonder how much effort anyone put into scaling these.

I think the F150 image is more valid because we know the lengths are at least pretty close.

That said… the whole height thing is weird. We see the Cybertruck in various places but we have no idea what the height setting is. That plus the in-sloping triangle sides makes it a bit of an enigma.

GuyYost

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD 2 motor FSD on order, 2017 Tundra
Occupation
IT consultant
Country flag
Anyone know the exact distance between the 2 front bumper tow hook/recovery outlets?
Sponsored